Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

No, nothing horrendous Delete them and then do a battery pull. But you will have ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313

Advertisement

No, nothing horrendous

Delete them and then do a battery pull. But you will have to send them from your computer, because you are going to lose your browser.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

kamelwithak no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20E127A8
    i think i found the problem when i login to att website and click on my phone number it says i have an iphone which i dont i put my sim in an iphone for like 20 seconds to see if it works thats it so maybe that is the problem
    Pierre Kamel

PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Quote Originally Posted by kamelwithak View Post
    i think i found the problem when i login to att website and click on my phone number it says i have an iphone which i dont i put my sim in an iphone for like 20 seconds to see if it works thats it so maybe that is the problem
    Can you manually change the device via the AT&T website?
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

PIN/ID
    20E127A8
    yes and i did but everytime i log out and log back in it changes it
    Pierre Kamel

PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Well before we go any further, perhaps a call to AT&T tech support is in order. Get them to change it.

PIN/ID
    20E127A8
    ok i will call them but its 430 in the mornign and i havent slept yet lol thanks for your help ill call later on and ill post up what happens thanks again man
    Pierre Kamel

PIN/ID
    2831A313
    No probs... Take down my pin number for my BOLD.... I am off work (pneumonia) for a couple of days. I can try to help ya out as you need it.

PIN/ID
    20E127A8
    so after all of this i took my phone in to the store they changed then phone still had the problem then they changed my sim card and they still had the problem then the rep called tech support and the guy did something on my account but wouldnt tell me and it started working so anyone that has this problem just call tech support
    Pierre Kamel

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I've been having this same issue for months now. Some today told me that it might have something to do with what country your phone is registered at. I kinda find that hard to believe but I'm gonna give tech support a try. I used to be able to get onto my gaming websites a few months ago but now I can't. Thanks for the tip.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

MPM01 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249D8977
    Call ur service provider and have em reset ur network. I had exact same errors when I switched from iphone to bold. Ur network is not recognizing ur new phone and the data portion is specific to iphone or bb. I had to reset my att network twice before it worked.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12