Yesterday my blkbry started to receive every email sent to my GMail account multiple times ... BlackBerry Bold forum

dtucker230 no está en línea Stack level 2

Help - My Email is Going Crazy - Keeps delivering samemessage 100 times!!

Advertisement

Yesterday my blkbry started to receive every email sent to my GMail account multiple times (a gross understatement!). Anybody know why or, more importantly, how to stop it?

The same problem does not seem to be occurring with emals sent to my office email address (which is on my company's enterprise server), so perhaps the problem is with GMail, but my GMail account itself is not experienceing this problem when I look at it on my PC, so it seems to be only related to Blackberry deliveries.

I am currently in China, which may have something to do with it I suppose, since Google and China are not exactly best of friends these days!

As always, thanks in advance!!!!!

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Over 100 messages? Their is a fixable gmail issue with sending duplicate emails sent from gmail cc to BB. But this sound different. Are these emails from one sender?

You receive an email at Gmail, and using your PC everything is normal - the email appears in your inbox. However, when you use the Gmail application on your BB it downloads the same email 100+ times.

All you need to do is completely delete the Gmail application from your device, and download/reinstall it again. Throw in a battery pull/cold boot for good measure!

dtucker230 no está en línea Stack level 2

Thank you

Thanks Mark, the emails were not all from one sender and your solution worked fine. I forgot to log back in and tell you

Quote Originally Posted by dtucker230 View Post
    Thanks Mark, the emails were not all from one sender and your solution worked fine. I forgot to log back in and tell you
    Thanks for the update! We were wondering where you disappeared to. Glad it worked for you!