How do I delete assigned ringtones for specific Blackberry contacts in OS6? I have went ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Cracked Out no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Pls!

Help Deleting Assigned Contact Ringtones Needed

Advertisement

How do I delete assigned ringtones for specific Blackberry contacts in OS6? I have went into the specific contacts and can't delete it there but can change it. I've also went into options>sounds and ringtones>sounds for contacts and wasn't able to figure it out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    "Sometimes your only transportation is a leap of faith."

JavaBratt no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked Out View Post
    How do I delete assigned ringtones for specific Blackberry contacts in OS6? I have went into the specific contacts and can't delete it there but can change it. I've also went into options>sounds and ringtones>sounds for contacts and wasn't able to figure it out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    I'm not sure if I am understanding correctly, but here are two suggestions...

To delete a personal ring tone from your device entirely, go to your Media folder>Ring Tones>My Ring Tones and hover over the ring tone you want to delete, then press the menu button>Delete.

To delete a contact alert, go to Options>Sounds and Ring Tones>Sounds for Contacts and hover over the one you want to delete, then press the menu button>Delete.

If one of these doesn't answer your question just let me know and I'll see what else I can come up with
    iPhone 5C | iOS 7.0.4
    iPad 3 - 32GB | iOS 7.0.4

Theme Support Info