Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Do you have skype stolt? Worse comes to worse we can walk through it on ... BlackBerry Bold forum

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask

Advertisement

Do you have skype stolt? Worse comes to worse we can walk through it on skype. Just let me know.

stolt no está en línea Stack level 3
    hi, i'm afraid i dont have skype... Ive tried the jm_cmder again, went through the process of connecting.... with the red screen then straight back to to the black menu screen. When i downloaded that jm_cmder fromt he link i just get a shortcut on my desktop so i downloaded the jl_cmder from berryfreaks and went through the above, (not that its helped me:cry

i'm going to try and reload the OS using the link here....http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry

ok well, i got as far as the loading operation was successful so i've just turned it on and will see if it works, so far its a white screen with a hourglass.... the instructions did say that the initial boot up could take 15mins... fingers crossed.

all working, cant believe it, i didnt think it would ever start again, just goig to restore from a previous back up and see what that gives me, think the last one i did was about a month ago. thanks to everyone that tried to help.

rob

ArcaneBB no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by stolt View Post
    all working, cant believe it, i didnt think it would ever start again, just goig to restore from a previous back up and see what that gives me, think the last one i did was about a month ago. thanks to everyone that tried to help.

rob
    Congratulations, good news. I bet it felt like a very long day for you with your BB out of action? Any ideas as to what happened to cause the problem in the first place?

ta, yeah its was yesterday morning and is been a nightmare, kinda makes it even more scary because you realise just how much you whole life is in that device. like today been have some electrical work and the electrican needed paying and i couldnt go to the cash machine as all my pin numbers are in the password vault in the BB. The sheer sigh of relief when i started to here the tone for emails that have built up over the weekend.

bit of a learning curve but just glad to have it back and working again. the only thing that i have changed is that a updated version of the blackberry messenger.
    Last edited by stolt; 10-18-2009 at 07:15 PM.

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    Glad to hear that you made it back....Im thinking vista has something to do with the difficulties as I have the same. Running JLcmder as administrator and loading files as adm works best for me!!
    godsdameatIluvdezlittleboxes

The answer to everything?...BBSAK http://rimgeeks.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=56

Quote Originally Posted by SGZrazberry View Post
    Glad to hear that you made it back....Im thinking vista has something to do with the difficulties as I have the same. Running JLcmder as administrator and loading files as adm works best for me!!

Yes could I remember searching around google at the time and another thread on another board mentioned there were issues with that. So glad its all working, real pain to get it back just how i liked it, at the moment i havent got it completely back to how it was and for some reason doesnt quite feel like my phone!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12