Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi, after some help, my bold was working this morning i can into the room ... BlackBerry Bold forum

stolt no está en línea Stack level 3

help with my bold working ths morning now just a white screen and just

Advertisement

Hi, after some help, my bold was working this morning i can into the room and it has a small text error message on the screen, something like 952 error, reset. I reset except its not resetting just got the hour glass on and then switches off and then a white screen again. Can anyone suggest anything to help me, ivetook the battery out and restared but same white screen.

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    Sounds like ur going to have to reload your OS Stolt...check the threads for a step by step guide and you will be up and running in no time. Just use search at the top of your screen! Good luck

PIN/ID
    Just ask
    What OS are you using...and have you loaded any new apps?

gooner1967 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    lol
    SAme here

hi all, sorry for not replying back sooner, nightmare only having the laptop to check on emails etc. oh i was hoping someone was going to say a easier fix that, not very good about that sort of thing. I'm bound to break something else!! the phone is just under a year old bought from play.com so not sure what firmware i was running tbh. I better search for OS then, scary. Do you think i could connect to DM and restore from there, would that be worth it?

no new apps added and its been working fine all week and even this morning.

PIN/ID
    Just ask
    you can try a restore if youve been doing back-ups...but really...you should download either 4.6.303 (latest official bold OS) or if you want to try a beta 5.0.0.238 and load it up fresh. Then re sync for your contacts etc. There are threads both here as well as on Crackberry that address these issues. I tried one of the links for Pinstack but the link is dead so try this one: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/prop...rocedure-53359
    godsdameatIluvdezlittleboxes

The answer to everything?...BBSAK http://rimgeeks.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=56

PIN/ID
    Just ask
    godsdameatIluvdezlittleboxes

The answer to everything?...BBSAK http://rimgeeks.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=56

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Here's a how to on wiping and reloading your OS if you need it. Thelink provides all the info you should need to wipe using this program.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...l_cmder-53502/

thankyou all once again, kids of gone to bed so gonna give it a go now.... nightmare.

the desktop manager doesnt even know the blackberry is connected. hmm here goes with the OS! eeek

oh well i've hit my first problem (did i say i was a nightmare with these kind of things! i have installed JL_Cmder and i cant get it to load on my laptop to wipe the device. running a dell with vista os.

PIN/ID
    Just ask
    Make sure it is the latest version. Download it and right click on the exe file..run as administrator!!!!!!! That should work for you. When you go to install the OS, uSe the apploader contaned in C/program files/common/research in motion/apploader . Again, right click on the "apploader" file and run as administrator after having deleted the vendor file at the bottom of the list.

hi, ive managed to go thrugh the stages of the JL_Cmder, after it had connected for a while it showed a operational error, went to take a screen grab so tried it again and now when i go through the process of wiping it, it goes from the red screen to black screen with all the options on it again. The problem is that it still shows the white screen and hour glass!!

PIN/ID
    Just ask
    Once you've bricked your bold you can go through the steps to re-load the OS....440 Am ....that's rough

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Hey Stolt if you're having problems doing it the way you read somewhere else, go to that link I posted. It couldn't get any easier. It helped me out a lot. I've had to do it twice and had no problems either time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast