Hi to every 1 here am tryn to get ride of the Activation Required message ... BlackBerry Bold forum

MichieMax no está en línea Stack level 1

Help on activation required problem BB 9650 sprint

Advertisement

Hi to every 1 here am tryn to get ride of the Activation Required message on my BB 9650 from sprint i have tried ##000000,##111111,##999999 all the no.s are not work any 1 with a solution pliz asisst
    BR

Hi MichieMax! Welcome to Pinstack. Have you contacted a rep at Sprint to see what they can do?

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    Unlike the Tour and Storm on Verizon which use a 000000 security code (can't remember what they call it) to get to the manual programming message Sprint uses a unique code for each phone (according to the info I found). There is software out there that is supposed to find that code and let you see it but I have yet to use any successfully on the Tour's. As Mark stated, you will have to find a Sprint rep willing to help you if you are not using it on Sprint.

Zo

djcwardog no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    323D706D
    The last two phones (both Blackberry) that I have been shipped from Sprint required me to place the call and speak with a Sprint rep to get them activated, even though they tout their "activate on the web" convenience. This post tracks with my recent experience - but the Rep also spent time walking me through RTN resets of three of my old phones piling up in the basement so I could move them along and know they were completely clean of my data...
    Sincerely,

djcwardog
    9650 w/ 6.0.0.333 on Sprint