I need help with my bb9550... BlackBerry Bold forum

Sharonsantiago no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Hello everyone

Advertisement

I need help with my bb9550

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    What issue are you having, Sharon?

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Hello and welcome, you're in good hands with Roger.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Thanks for joining us here Sharon, enjoy if there's a problem PinStack has the answer

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

My bb9550 wont turn on just three flashing red lights its on the charger but it doesnt turn on my usb on my laptop on reconize the bb either I have downloaded the os and the desktop manager and it doesnt reconize bb either wat Iam I doing wrong please help me

Thank you and I hope I can get my bb up and working I need help

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Have you tried wiping your phone and re-installing the OS? Make sure you do a backup, it is possible to backup your device even with an error. Download BBSAK and plug your phone in and see if you can get it to recognize. You may have to unplug and plug your phone in a few times. I'm not sure on the storm. Another thing you can try is reloading the OS through DM with the battery pulled out if it works re-install the battery during the reboot. Be sure not to unplug the device when doing this. I've also read where the port is shorted out so it won't be recognized but in this case I don't think that's the problem

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    Sharon, if you do not have BBSAK, you can get it here.
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611

Yes I do but I get stuck when it coms to pin it doesnt let me pass that wat do I do

I do have bssak but I must be doing something wrong cause I seem to get stuck where it doesnt recognize the bb pleasr help wat to I need to download

My bb storm will not power it just had three blinking red lights pc will not reconize bb wat can I do

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Sharon, let's try this thread to see if it gets you back up and running. Might take a few tries, but it should work.

boricua no está en línea Stack level 3
    If you have a Black screen with flashing LED then the following may fix your problem. You will have to perform a battery out appload using loader.exe but first you will need BlackBerry Desktop software and the handheld software for your BlackBerry smartphone installed in your computer.
    You can visit http://www.BlackBerry.com/support/downloads/index.shtml and follow the following steps:
    1. Click the Download BlackBerry Desktop Software link.
    2. Click on Download for PC.
    3. Download and install the BlackBerry Desktop Software to your PC.
    If you have completed installing the BlackBerry Desktop Software to your computer then follow the next steps to download and install the device software for your BlackBerry smartphone.
    1. Go back to http://www.BlackBerry.com/support/downloads/index.shtml
    2. Click the BlackBerry Device Software and BlackBerry Desktop Software link.
    3. Click on the Access your service provider download site link.
    4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and choose your Service Provider and locate th handheld software for your BlackBerry 9550 smartphone.
    5. Download the file and install it to your computer.

How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device Software using using loader.exe
    Warning:
    The following procedure will delete either all data, or all data and applications on the BlackBerry smartphone.
    To perform a clean installation of the BlackBerry Device Software complete the following steps precisely.
    Depending on the operating system of your computer you will have to locate loader.exe
    On a 32-bit Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 operating system complete the following:
    1. Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to the computer without the battery installed in your BlackBerry 9550 smartphone.
    2. On the computer click Start > My Computer > C drive >Program Files >Common Files > Research in Motion > Apploader
    3. Double click on loader.exe or it may show as loader only (The icon looks like a small Cell phone)
    4. It will say Welcome to the Application loader wizard so just click next.
    5. Pin should have the PIN number or it will say unknown. Click next.
    6. It should take you to the Device application selection and this is where you need to put check marks on everything that you want to install on your BlackBerry smartphone.
    7. Once you have checked all that you want installed then continue to click next until it begins the installation.
    8. Now this is important. It will first say erasing applications and then it will say loading system software. When it says waiting for device initialization then this is when you will have to insert the battery back into the BlackBerry smartphone.
    9. With the battery reinserted then it will reconnect and continue with the installation until the loading operation is successful.
    On a 64-bit Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 operating system complete the following:
    1. On the computer click Start > My Computer > C drive >Program Files (x86) >Common Files > Research in Motion > Apploader
    2. Double click on loader.exe or it may show as loader only (The icon looks like a small Cell phone)
    3. It will say Welcome to the Application loader wizard so just click next.
    4. Pin should have the PIN number or it will say unknown. Click next.
    5. It should take you to the Device application selection and this is where you need to put check marks on everything that you want to install on your BlackBerry smartphone.
    6. Once you have checked all that you want installed then continue to click next until it begins the installation.
    7. Now this is important. It will first say erasing applications and then it will say loading system software. When it says waiting for device initialization then this is when you will have to insert the battery back into the BlackBerry smartphone.
    8. With the battery reinserted then it will reconnect and continue with the installation until the loading operation is successful.

I hope this was helpful

JavaBratt no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharonsantiago View Post
    Yes I do but I get stuck when it coms to pin it doesnt let me pass that wat do I do
    If BBSAK isn't recognizing your device/PIN, make sure that BlackBerry Desktop Manager isn't running. Same thing happened to me and it was because Desktop Manager was running in the background (check the task bar, located near your clock on your PC screen). Right click on the icon, exit it and try BBSAK again. At least that solved my problem with that.

Then just follow the other suggestions

And welcome to PinStack!!!
    iPhone 5C | iOS 7.0.4
    iPad 3 - 32GB | iOS 7.0.4

Theme Support Info