These days My lovely BB crashed for several times, and i just Pulled the battery ... BlackBerry Bold forum

tinalv86 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Have you met some promblems using your BB 9000

Advertisement

These days My lovely BB crashed for several times, and i just Pulled the battery off.and it will work again, but i don't know why this thing could hapen?just becuase it's low memory resources.? If yes, how should i do for dealing with this bad situation?
    Boost mobile phones Mobile RAM Booster for BlackBerry

tcprcb no está en línea Stack level 2
    Low memory can cause the crashes. I use a product called QuickPull to reboot. It can be used to schedule a reboot (i.e., in the middle of night) to help free up ram. If I correctly re-call, the app was a free download.

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    Crappy software can cause it, too. Tell us about you Blackberry and what you have put on it. Do you REALLY need all this extra software, do you use it?
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

dlsolo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Yes, install software you plan on using. Save your memory for programs you need. Also, you can uninstall programs with desktop manager that have been installed with the OS.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4
    upgrade the os. some are worse than others in terms of memory leaks.

Mike99PA no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20FBE9A8
    I have a problem with my camera. So far pictures are excellent. Much better than my previous Curve 8310. My Bold will not take a picture in the 2x mode. When the 2x is displayed and the scene is magnified - I snap the picture and it reverts back to 1x. The picture is not magnified. It will shoot 3x photographs fine. Any help/suggestions? I've done a battery pull with no luck!