Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Originally Posted by ranxoren oh lol i saw that one coming. you saw that hands ... BlackBerry Bold forum

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    oh lol i saw that one coming. you saw that hands on video with the javelin huh ?
    i myself too am wondering if i should have waited for the latter. Will i get it ? only time will tell here too
    either way you cant go wrong with either or i always try to balance the pros and cons of both and i find myself dreaming of a "Bold-elin" device !
    LMAO...you & I are on the same page. I'm laughing at myself on this one, that's for sure. True confessions: it's why I end up buying every current model available each year. They are all so good, different enough to enjoy having a few, and then I'm never left in a "what if" situation. Sheesh...what a way to justify it eh?
    sent via BlackBerry
    Simply Brilliant !

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    LMAO...you & I are on the same page. I'm laughing at myself on this one, that's for sure. True confessions: it's why I end up buying every current model available each year. They are all so good, different enough to enjoy having a few, and then I'm never left in a "what if" situation. Sheesh...what a way to justify it eh?
    sent via BlackBerry
    Simply Brilliant !
    sheesh dont say that you just found me the perfect excuse! lol
    its official : im buying a javelin the second i find one.
    ill just switch around and evenutally sell the one i use the least well see which one that'll be

sheesh dont say that you just found me the perfect excuse! lol
    its official : im buying a javelin the second i find one.
    ill just switch around and evenutally sell the one i use the least well see which one that'll be
    Nothing like a little brainstorming to develop the perfect plan.

Cheers
    sent via what? a BlackBerry! ...

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Nothing like a little brainstorming to develop the perfect plan.

Cheers
    sent via what? a BlackBerry! ...
    exactly, Archer my friend i cherish our discussions !

exactly, Archer my friend i cherish our discussions !
    As do I, thanks for the kind words ranxoren.

Cheers
    sent via BlackBerry

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    As do I, thanks for the kind words ranxoren.

Cheers
    sent via BlackBerry
    youre welcome. So yeah btw im set to buy a javelin when we do get them in Canada but i was thinking of getting the pearl 8220 too because it would make more sens to have the 8220 and the 9000 then the 8900 and 9000.
    Will i get all 3 ? probably not. 8900 or 8220 ? thats the question.

tombquick no está en línea Stack level 2

Post If we were still using 8700's then yes but 8820 is pretty sweet.

Let's find out what Stackers are thinking about the Bold, since the wait has been so long.

Let's not speculate about what has caused the wait, let's just share our thoughts about the effect the wait has had on us.

Examples:
    The wait has caused me to buy another model
    The wait has caused me to realize I'm perfectly happy with my present BlackBerry.
    The wait has been incredibly frustrating but I'm still going to purchase a Bold whenever they finally come out.

Thanks!
    Since I got my boss the 8820 he has stopped asking me when the 9000 is going to be released, but before then he was asking for an update about every two weeks.

As to me - I am happy with the 8820 and WiFi, and given the iPhone 3G problems I am not rushing to get a 3G device.

Now the 9500 has made me think about switching carriers so I guess the wait may turn out to be a good thing.
    Brent Quick
    Todd Herman Associates
    Management Consultants
    336.297.4200 (office)
    336.558.6531 (mobile)
    www.toddherman.com
    Business Process Consultants Serving North Carolina for over 18 years.

i was thinking of getting the pearl 8220 too because it would make more sens to have the 8220 and the 9000 then the 8900 and 9000.
    I've become very impressed with the 8220 as a secondary BlackBerry for me. A great "pocket phone" for evenings & days off when I'm only managing personal emails & communication. Since I have everything (personal & business) in Outlook, having the ability to take that with me is a huge benefit. It's why I currently use an 8110 for those times. I've always found Sure-Type quite user friendly and I'm nearly as fast with that as full qwerty. Speaking of which I understand the 8220 includes 4th gen Sure-Type software, so I'm quite eager to enjoy that. At the end of the day I'm fairly certain my combination will be the Curve 8900 & the Flip 8220....

sent via BlackBerry

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I've become very impressed with the 8220 as a secondary BlackBerry for me. A great "pocket phone" for evenings & days off when I'm only managing personal emails & communication. Since I have everything (personal & business) in Outlook, having the ability to take that with me is a huge benefit. It's why I currently use an 8110 for those times. I've always found Sure-Type quite user friendly and I'm nearly as fast with that as full qwerty. Speaking of which I understand the 8220 includes 4th gen Sure-Type software, so I'm quite eager to enjoy that. At the end of the day I'm fairly certain my combination will be the Curve 8900 & the Flip 8220....

sent via BlackBerry
    great minds think alike once again.
    ill probably settle with my Bold and the 8220 for the same reasons and also because when i do go for drinks with clients or for fun i would want a smaller lightweight device and the 8220 will do. If there was no 8220 a pearl would have been mine since last month :P

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    The wait has caused me to buy another model:
    I admit I purchased another phone cuz I couldn't wait.

The wait has caused me to realize I'm perfectly happy with my present BlackBerry.
    Nope, actually it has made me realize how much more I need the Bold.

The wait has been incredibly frustrating but I'm still going to purchase a Bold whenever they finally come out.

Yes, I am calling it Blind Faith for the moment b/c that works for now. Heck by the time it's released there very well may be another model named Bold II only a few weeks away. (haha)

Last edited by srl7741; 10-10-2008 at 04:37 PM.

troythompson1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245678A9
    i was interested in in it for a minute but the hype has been killed like no other, the hype was good but i am really worried about, after all theses delays how will the service be? This will be a bold new move for AT&T due to the fact they do not have a 3G network and that is main reason for the delays in the US. I just hoe it lives up to the HYPE. Since I upgraded my curve the hell with the BOLD

Quote Originally Posted by troythompson1 View Post
    after all theses delays how will the service be? This will be a bold new move for AT&T due to the fact they do not have a 3G network
    Not true. AT&T was the first carrier to have a 3G network which I've been using very successfully for well over a year. They've been selling 3G smartphones during this period, of which I've had five, all working just fine.

Mr D no está en línea Stack level 3
    I bought the E71-2 knowing the Bold was going to take a while... the Bold has taken way too long to release it's ridiculous.

Hopefully the Bold does have a strong holiday season though.
    REVIEW: SEIDIO HOLSTER, BACK DOOR, RUBBERIZED CASE, BEST SKINS EVER!

Contains A LOT of pictures and if you have any questions, let me know!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    how do u like your E71-2 ? thats prolly the only phone id drop BB for (god i said it lol) altho i wouldnt :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mr D View Post
    I bought the E71-2 knowing the Bold was going to take a while...
    I certainly share your frustration with the repeated delays. What BlackBerry were you using before moving to the E71-2? And what about the Nokia is most appealing to you. I'm just curious as I have an E71-2 & would like to hear your opinion.
    Cheers
    sent via BlackBerry

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast