Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Originally Posted by archer6 I love my Curve 8310 with just two exceptions. I NEED ... BlackBerry Bold forum

fritzdoss no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    249F61CB

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    I love my Curve 8310 with just two exceptions. I NEED (not want) 3G, as I do some serious work over the web, and I need WiFi as it's at home, my office, Starbucks, and nearly every hotel I stay in.

Cheers
    I'm right there with you. That's why I will get the bold as soon as it drops, and if its too big, Ill get the 3G curve when that hits.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Im starting to wonder wether i should have waited for the Curve 8900 ... But thats just my need to always have the newest Blackberry talking i find the Bold a better overall phone.
    Curve 8900 with 3G and a Leather Back --> I WANT I WANT!!

hoosierdaddynow no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249f8227
    The Bold got me all excited for a new phone. But when it seemed like the Bold will never get released..... I went over to the idark side. My bad. Had the iPhone for two weeks and is going back as soon as I finish my trip. I have a much better appreciation for my 8310. I guess I will stick with my curve for a while longer. Great phone.

i rather have the bold because it has everything in it the only time i sometimes reconsider my purchase is for the storm im iffy about touch screens but this is a blackberry touch screen and it seems to look like the typing on it is much more advance compared to any other ones out there but that being said i still LOVE my bold like no other

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    I'm not as excited as I was at first, the price tag has put a damper on that. However the rumor of an 8320 for att has put a little excitement back in the mix.

martytorres666 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A2F8DE
    While I hate to waitin around twiddlin my thumbs for anything, I have to think that there is a valid reason for such a delay. I would much rather attain a product and use it to its full capacity than have to deal with problematic issues later.. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

latosha no está en línea Stack level 3
    The wait has me frustrated, yet still anticipating its arrival and STILL willing to wait...

Fiasco no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20D434D0
    I think that waiting for the Bold has cured me of my BB addiction. I no longer get phantom vibrations anymore, and I went most of the day without even looking at my BB.

Looks like the Javelin (Curve 8900) may even end up being released before the Bold officially kisses US soil. I can wait for that. I preferred the look of the Javelin over the Bold anyway.
    Last edited by Fiasco; 10-10-2008 at 02:09 AM.
    "Be fair. Forgive. Be inspired. Inspire others."

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4

iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdaddynow View Post
    The Bold got me all excited for a new phone. But when it seemed like the Bold will never get released..... I went over to the idark side. My bad. Had the iPhone for two weeks and is going back as soon as I finish my trip. I have a much better appreciation for my 8310. I guess I will stick with my curve for a while longer. Great phone.
    Two weeks eh?

Took me exactly 2.5 hours before I went running back to my 8310. That is how long the battery lasted. The keyboard was terrible, email was terrible and no cut and paste.

It was a no brainer.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    took me one month and the release of the Bold because as much as i wanted to go back to my 8310 i didnt wanna give up 3G

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Where once I was very decisive, I now languish in a bit of apathy towards the Bold. Normally if I know that my carrier is not getting a particular model, I buy one & unlock it. However if it is coming to my carrier first I wait as I prefer to take advantage of the substantial savings I enjoy on the price. Due to the prolonged delay I've decided that I'm definitely buying a Curve 8900 (Javelin). The only compromise is lack of 3G. However the upside offers many advantages which suit me well. Styling, size, keyboard, wifi and higher resolution amongst them. Does this mean I'm taking a pass on the Bold? I don't know, only time will tell.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    I'm perfectly happy with my 8120. I was never interested anyway.

Update to this post: My interest has now shifted towards the 8220 or maybe even Windows Mobile or Palm, and a port back to AT&T, for more multimedia features (games, music and TV applications, etc) than my Pearl and TMobile have. I'm seriously bored here.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    Where once I was very decisive, I now languish in a bit of apathy towards the Bold. Normally if I know that my carrier is not getting a particular model, I buy one & unlock it. However if it is coming to my carrier first I wait as I prefer to take advantage of the substantial savings I enjoy on the price. Due to the prolonged delay I've decided that I'm definitely buying a Curve 8900 (Javelin). The only compromise is lack of 3G. However the upside offers many advantages which suit me well. Styling, size, keyboard, wifi and higher resolution amongst them. Does this mean I'm taking a pass on the Bold? I don't know, only time will tell.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    oh lol i saw that one coming. you saw that hands on video with the javelin huh ?
    i myself too am wondering if i should have waited for the latter. Will i get it ? only time will tell here too
    either way you cant go wrong with either or i always try to balance the pros and cons of both and i find myself dreaming of a "Bold-elin" device !

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Update to this post: My interest has now shifted towards the 8220 or maybe even Windows Mobile or Palm, and a port back to AT&T, for more multimedia features (games, music and TV applications, etc) than my Pearl and TMobile have. I'm seriously bored here.
    EricaJ!

Say it ain't so....I never thought I would here you express an interest in anything but a BlackBerry. What's up? Tell us more...
    Are you OK? Have you been checked out by a Doctor?...
    Sheesh, if this is contagious I'm in BIG Trouble! Will I live if I contract this same disease?
    LMAO....ok all kidding aside, do tell....

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    i got to play with a 8220 and believe me it is worth the wait indeed!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast