Ok, last night I had a posting on whether I should get the Blackberry Storm, ... BlackBerry Bold forum

AHijazi no está en línea Stack level 1

Great News For Me!!!

Advertisement

Ok, last night I had a posting on whether I should get the Blackberry Storm, or the Blackberry Bold. I have AT&T regardless but can get the storm unlocked.I decided to go with the Storm, and then later in the day Bought a bold too. I held both together and after staring for 10 minutes and weighing differences(theres no way I would switch from AT&T) I chose the Bold. After having had it sold it bought the storm, loving it keeping it I went back to the bold. The storm is a good phone but I guess looks, transitions and a touch screen can never replace, efficiency and accessibilty. It turns out that the thing I hated most about the bold (traditional look) was what I missed most. I'M sorry bold I'll never betray you again. In honor of my bold I made a new user name, and am posting this first posting on my account directly from the PINSTACK launcher. Glad I made this choice, 3g and wifi are awesome. I hope to be posting alot as I am vicious when it comes to wasting hours online on cellphones. I am also hoping to get to know the PinStack communtiy better as well.

Peace, Love, Then Potatoes
    Ali

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Great story lol thanks for joining I'm sure the community hopes to get to know you better as well.

RainierR no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up BlackBerry Bold 9000

Yeah I did the same thing for the both but turned storm back to its home to Verizon. I played with both for 3 weeks, I tried hard to go with touch features with Storm but was just to used to qwerty key board which I can so easily type flawless much more than the storm! Cut and paste you cant complain with the bold, or curve. It would have been better to have Storms camera on the Bold. I guess it will be on another Bold. I like the Bold rather more because it also had Wifi that could travel at faster mobile browser than the standard network could provide to you.

Congrats to taking the Bold where we do stand out in the crowd of many only few can compete with the Bold lol!

Yeah I got a cellphone shop and am a cellphone fanatic. This phone is loaded best overall on market.

~via smartphone~

theuprightman24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    i have had my bold for 2 weeks - upgraded from the old curve.

My choice was Bold or new Curve - lucky the shop didn't have the new curve in stock.

Got to say the bold rocks!

No looking back

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Great choice ! I got my BOLD a couple of weeks after AT&T released it. I've never had a problem and it's been a beautiful relationship

~via smartphone~

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by calm_tiger View Post
    Great choice ! I got my BOLD a couple of weeks after AT&T released it. I've never had a problem and it's been a beautiful relationship

~via smartphone~
    I agree, Im extremely happy with my Bold. A great device!

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    I have had my BOLD since summer last year and its been the best phone ever. The only thing I do wish it had was autofocus on the camera... but thats it.

I know but its typical of the tech crew...I've never seen a phone or any piece of tech that has it all. I gues as consumers it keeps us coming back. But this is a close as it gets.

~via smartphone~