OK here goes nothing, i have the tMobil 9700, i use it to listen to ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Ericbl no está en línea Stack level 2

gps question

Advertisement

OK here goes nothing, i have the tMobil 9700, i use it to listen to music when i ride my motorcycle via blue tooth headphones. works great, good sound no wires, what I am interested in is a turn by turn voice program that will come over the headphones and interrupt my music with the instructions.

I know its a lot to ask for, but for the 100,000's people like me it would be the perfect solution. my music, my phone, my gps all rolled up into one.

is this too far out there?

Thanks

Eric

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I know amAze gps used to do have this and I beleieve it still does. I know exactly what you mean. I listen to pandora while running gps app and it does interrupt it whenever a turn needs to be made or exit, Etc... Give it a try. However, I think it's no longer a free app so you'd be stuck paying $36 annually I believe. Good luck!
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

Ericbl no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    I know amAze gps used to do have this and I beleieve it still does. I know exactly what you mean. I listen to pandora while running gps app and it does interrupt it whenever a turn needs to be made or exit, Etc... Give it a try. However, I think it's no longer a free app so you'd be stuck paying $36 annually I believe. Good luck!
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16
    Thank u for answering
    I will pay $3.00/mo. This is exactly what I'm looking for I actually sent an email to amaze asking but only received a reply that they will look into it and get back to me. What is pandora? Like slacker radio.

ImBrocks3 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Eric, I would like to use my 9700 on my Harley just like you do. Music, gps and ability to answer the phone. What bluetooth set are you using for this and what map app? Any help here would be appreciated.

moembamba no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Amaze works great with 3g phones

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    JawBone is the Best BT headset. I use TomTom on my phone for gps But it is iPhone. They make all the mentioned for BB.

iLord is DEAD!

boomermarkovich no está en línea Stack Professional
    waze.com Has what you seek for free.
    Your gene pool needs a lifeguard

PIN/ID
    Omg, you rock brotha!!! Works well .been looking for a free gpa app and u have it . Question , is there voice nav on this ?

boomermarkovich no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by moembamba View Post
    Omg, you rock brotha!!! Works well .been looking for a free gpa app and u have it . Question , is there voice nav on this ?
    It does have voice turn by turn. Also it learns as it goes. If you have it on, on a regular basis and are prone to a special route it learns from that. enjoy
    Your gene pool needs a lifeguard

PIN/ID
    I love it , took a short trip and its on point , i guess 3g helps on the accuracy too , voice works well to