I got mine yesterday so far so good. I love the keypads and I love ... BlackBerry Bold forum

carol73 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    215B0111

got my 9700 yesterday!!

Advertisement

I got mine yesterday so far so good. I love the keypads and I love that it is so much faster and watching youtube videos is very clear. Also, I just don't like the idea that with an upgrade your not aloud to keep the granfathered plan of $19.99. I don't believe it.. Jesus, some of us that had to pay over $300. For the phone already as is what else do they wanna charge us for our lungs...****.. But no regrets on the 9700..
    But is anyone making those nice & cute themes for the 9700 or can 8900 themes be used for the 9700?
    Thank you!!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Congrats on the new Bold So you are liking the keyboard more than the 8900 keys?

I answered your theme question in another thread.

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    hope you like the new phone, I know it looks sweet. I hate that RIM releases all these new devices so close together, don't know which one to get.
    -Josh

PIN/ID
    215B0111
    I know I hate they release phones so close together too... its very confusing...

PIN/ID
    215B0111
    yea, the new keys feel so much smoother.. but i do miss my 8900... and will hold on to it just in case something happens to this 9700... can you tell me where you answered my theme question? i'm still so new to this forums..lol