I just need someone to upload the google sync application on a website or on ... BlackBerry Bold forum

alextabet no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA6EFE

Google Sync Link - SOMEONE HELP!

Advertisement

I just need someone to upload the google sync application on a website or on pinstack so I can load it through BB Desk Manager!
    Please Please Please!!!!!!

alryder no está en línea Stack level 3
    I couldn't find any way to download the app, it looks like it needs to be installed from your Blackberry.
    You can go here from your Blackberry browser to install or here from your PC to send a text to your Blackberry with a link to install.
    I know that's not what you asked for but it's the best I can find.

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Alryder is correct. There isn't a version to install through DM. It has to be done OTA. Either of those methods will work fine unless you don't have a data plan.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

alextabet no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA6EFE
    Thank you alryder... But yeah Google didnt recognize my WIFI BB as a phone and kept telling me to put my phone number in so they can send me a link...

mbyer no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by alextabet View Post
    Thank you alryder... But yeah Google didnt recognize my WIFI BB as a phone and kept telling me to put my phone number in so they can send me a link...
    Try going to it from the mobile browser (medianet browser on AT&T) instead of the html browser (Browser on AT&T). I have noticed that the html browser does not get me to the right page on some mobile sites (Pandora, Google apps, Amazon) and I have to exit, start the mobile browser and go back to the site and it works fine.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.1.20.06.3.1.20.0