Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally Posted by smooth10 The sound of my heart breaking haha Thought so! Just making ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by smooth10 View Post
    The sound of my heart breaking haha
    Thought so! Just making sure.

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Sometimes we just have to learn the hard way I guess...I'm glad it only took a couple months to realize what I really wanted. :P
    ~ A proud BlackBerry Bold 9780 owner, die-hard tech geek and PC hardware tester ~
    Twitter: @cornelious0_0 | PIN: 235B134C

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornelious0_0 View Post
    Sometimes we just have to learn the hard way I guess...I'm glad it only took a couple months to realize what I really wanted. :P
    ROFLMAO That was me. I had gone back and forth between 3 Pearl 8120's, a Sidekick 3 and an HTC Touch Pro 2 before calling T-Mo this past Friday, and being transferred to Retentions. I now have my new Bold.

rmerck no está en línea Device Pro
    As much as I couldn't stand the iPhone 4, I do recognize it's strong points. They didn't outweigh Android's strongpoints, and Android in the long run for me hasn't outweighed BlackBerry's strongpoints either. So, I came to this forum in 2008, went through a slew of Verizon Android devices in 2010, and look... I'm back to a BlackBerry. I missed your stability, comfort, and die-hard battery life :-)
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."
    Jesus, Luke 22:36

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
    Gen. John Pershing, U.S. Army

OzzieDog no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well I also am back after 5 months and 4 iPhone4's later. I found that for me it was nothing but a toy, and not as easy for me to use as the blackberry. The help and support from RIM/Blackberry community is way better than from apple and the apple community. I have/had been using blackberry since 2003, must have had memory laps when I switched, but have come to where I should have been all the time. I didn't get the 9780 because AT&T only has the 9700.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Welcome back, Ozzie!

jhutton12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7BB5F94A

Smile welcome back to our world !

Quote Originally Posted by cornelious0_0 View Post
    Glad to be back, instantly feel so much more at home...especially now that I'm used to actually pressing down on buttons again. :P
    I'm glad your back Cornelious ! We're happy for you that you are back into the family.
    Shalom to you (peace)

PIN/ID
    7BB5F94A

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by OzzieDog View Post
    Well I also am back after 5 months and 4 iPhone4's later. I found that for me it was nothing but a toy, and not as easy for me to use as the blackberry. The help and support from RIM/Blackberry community is way better than from apple and the apple community. I have/had been using blackberry since 2003, must have had memory laps when I switched, but have come to where I should have been all the time. I didn't get the 9780 because AT&T only has the 9700.
    That's why I'm staying with my bold 9650. I thought of at least trying something different but I am happy with my bold ! Many of people have left android for the same reason !
    Shalom to you (peace)

PIN/ID
    7BB5F94A
    I am happy for you ! Welcome Back to bbm too! Alol
    Shalom to you (peace)

davistld01 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    I'm bound to have the iPhone-to-BlackBerry-to-iPhone swap world record sheer times by now...and I'm doing it again. I really like the iPhone 4...it's the best iPhone so far by a mile, but I have finally realized that although the Safari browser is great and there are lots of apps...I don't use many apps, and the browser actually is more of a "time thief" to me than anything. I catch myself farting around with my iPhone when i should be working and doing something productive!D

So, I have an unlocked Rogers BB 9780 coming by a week from today from a Canadian source...and back to a little simpler life.

Frankly...I can't wait!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I do like my Torch, but this 9780 is definitely a great device. If only it would drop on AT&T!

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Hell, I´ve been a damn yo-yo on this issue. BB to to iPhone and iPhone to BB (and two HTC Androids in the mix ). What captivates me on the iPhone is the MobileMe Cloud Sync - it´s better than DM for the simple reason that: you don´t need a DM and everything is synced in my iPhone, the iPad and the two home computers. No wires, thank-you ! As for all the fart apps on iTunes, I just pass them by. Oh yes. almost forgot: I can read my morning papers while I have breakfast...and check on by bank account before the bank manager does...
    I do have a BB still. But that´s for my BBM addiction !

davistld01 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    My new 9780 is on the USPS truck for delivery to me today!! Yaaay!

As much as I do like the iP4...I'm REALLY looking forward to coming back to the BlackBerry side!

visionthing no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    I'm also back from the other side. Went from 8900 to Android and Iphone. Now using 9780. I notice that with 9780 the screen color quality is not as good as with the 8900. Why would that be?

visionthing no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    Any one out there.

Quote Originally Posted by visionthing View Post
    I'm also back from the other side. Went from 8900 to Android and Iphone. Now using 9780. I notice that with 9780 the screen color quality is not as good as with the 8900. Why would that be?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast