Hey all, Just found this over at BGR... Source Some good news and i dont ... BlackBerry Bold forum

inc188 no está en línea Stack level 4

Thumbs up Good news and Thunder Delayed until Mid Nov

Advertisement

Hey all,

Just found this over at BGR... Source

Some good news and i dont think RIM delays are bad news any more... they are just common.. lol

Check it out

Here’s our latest info on the BlackBerry Storm and the fate of the device on Verizon’s network: it just went into technical acceptance at Verizon which usually takes around 3-4 weeks, and the device has been delayed internally by around 3-4 weeks while they work out the kinks (read: buggy and unresponsive) and polish it up. That puts us around a mid-November launch on Verizon. We’ve double confirmed that information, so it should be pretty accurate. Additionally, we heard from someone else that they’ve increased the marketing budget for the BlackBerry Storm just to give AT&T a little kick in the nuts for delaying the Bold so much. That’s not confirmed, still probably a little true, plus we got a chuckle out of that anyway.

I'm with alltel now but verizon bought them out. Hopefully verizon will have the storm/thunder by then cause I will definetally be picking it up. Will still love my curve though and keep it connected. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    cant wait to see how much i spend on this one i ebay.. lol.. i cant believe the kickstart went for almost 1800 bucks... some people are cracked out.. but thats an addict for ya
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    I'm w/ you, inc188, I think delays are good. We all maybe greedy on getting our new toys and spoiled in the fact that we want them now. But as you see, AT&T is suffering right now from its 3G issues. They tried to push it out w/out full testing just to make way for the IPhone. Now look where they and their customers are @ now. I would rather wait than to have troubles w/something I just paid good $$$ for. Thx 4 the post.
    Last edited by Jbee; 09-04-2008 at 06:42 PM. Reason: typo

inc188 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbee View Post
    I'm w/ you, inc188, I think delays are good. We all maybe greedy on getting our new toys and spoiled in the fact that we want them now. But as you see, AT&T is suffering right now from its 3G issues. They tried to push it out w/out full testing just to make way for the IPhone. Now look where they and their customers are @ now. I would rather wait than to have troubles w/something I just paid good $$$ for. Thx 4 the post.
    u r welcome... any time.. plus keep i mind we are sooo linked in with the BB LEAKS that we created our own monsters.... the average person has no clue when these things happen until they do... so waits are tooo bad... but damit.. tat Thunder looks good...lol