Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by ridalyn I like mine too. If you find yourself hard on a ... BlackBerry Bold forum

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by ridalyn View Post
    I like mine too. If you find yourself hard on a phone invest in a ottorbox. It wraps the phone in a plastic case then a rubber skin and a clear cover over the screen and keys. A little more bulky but well worth it.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Thanks but I am kinda in the office setting and I dislike any case that stays on the device while using it. This case sounds good for someone out in the field. Deepsea fishing is as bad as it gets for my phone and it lives in a HD Freezer ZipLock while off shore. I found out the keyboard dislike salt air and after weeks of fishing it starts to have problem.
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Its HERE haha, and activated, now to begin sms texting my self all my contacts lol, and installing apps

Yeah west edge of centennial which used to be littleton, and still is on the other side of the block lol
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

TungstenGT no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20DD9309

Smile

I have loved my Bold from day one, and I am still in love with how great it is. The most perfect blend of useful for work and fun I have ever had in a smartphone.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by rashard View Post
    Its HERE haha, and activated, now to begin sms texting my self all my contacts lol, and installing apps

Yeah west edge of centennial which used to be littleton, and still is on the other side of the block lol
    Lived in Aurora and Parker, worked downtown and in Centennial and Englewood.

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by rashard View Post

We gotta hook up sometime.
    I'm in Co Springs and my bro lives in Denver!
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    ^^^ Oh, and I lived in the Springs, too.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Oh cool, yeah i work right off of I25 and orchard in the 3 towers... but used to drive all over the city everyday doing HVAC calls..

So I am trying to get used to the slight button change on the bold from the curve and also took a couple days to try and quit double tapping on some words coming recently from the pearl lol.

I have also noticed that opera doesnt work like it did on the pearl, there are several pages that are not working right on facebook, and sometimes i click a link and it acts like it just reloads the same page.

However i was able to go back to the pearl and load google sync, upload my contacts, then install it on the bold

Any of you that were on my BBM new pin is posted.. or i will try and transfer this weekend or sometime.

and I must say that at home, my reception is a little better and i get 3g most of the time if i stay in the right spots, but here at work the reception is worse than the pearl or the curve i had

Have not had a chance to try out the wifi because my password and id is something like A7AHJH403LNVG77F7F7F63HHF6F5F83H4G46EEO943 and i dont rember it exactly so i need to log on to the router and retrieve it lol.
    Last edited by rashard; 05-27-2009 at 05:08 PM.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

Lassrm no está en línea Stack level 2
    I've my bold for like 6 months and I'm in love with my bold, this is my first best, preetties , coolest phone ever!
    Nothing can come between me and my BB bold!!

Hmm.. that sound crazy and weird!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    ^^^ Oh, and I lived in the Springs, too.
    I know RoGro

We have followed each other around the country, just not the same place at the same time!

rashard: I will PM you my PIN if you want, and go from there.
    I'm in Denver almost every weekend.

(done thread jacking, my bad )
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123