Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I retired my Bold but you people are making me miss it. Stop it!... BlackBerry Bold forum

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Advertisement

I retired my Bold but you people are making me miss it. Stop it!

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by SGZrazberry View Post
    I too love my bold...."the Cadillac" of BB's....but if they were to have a "working" storm I might just be tempted...
    So far I have to perfectly working Storms on .148 OS.
    I'm keeping them too!

I say Bold if you don't want a touch screen and Storm if you do.
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by SVT Cobra View Post
    So far I have to perfectly working Storms on .148 OS.
    I'm keeping them too!

I say Bold if you don't want a touch screen and Storm if you do.
    Good call Pat!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

fondoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A26BE1
    True dat! I love my bold also.

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    Me keeping the same device for over 6 months is about a records for me. The Bold's performance and features will make it way longer on my side until something better comes along. I will try the Oynx for sure but it is smaller and the Bold's keyboard is so comfortable for these larger hands.
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by GregGebhardt View Post
    Me keeping the same device for over 6 months is about a records for me. The Bold's performance and features will make it way longer on my side until something better comes along. I will try the Oynx for sure but it is smaller and the Bold's keyboard is so comfortable for these larger hands.
    LOL, Ive changed my mind about the 8900, Im going to hold out (if I can) for the Onyx to be released on AT&T. Im just going to use my upgrade on June 21. It looks like a mini Bold with all the same features.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

ridalyn no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by GregGebhardt View Post
    My head was turned by a pretty new phone (8900) twice now but she only made me realise that my Bold is super good and right now can not be beat!

I promiss not to stray again!
    I like mine too. If you find yourself hard on a phone invest in a ottorbox. It wraps the phone in a plastic case then a rubber skin and a clear cover over the screen and keys. A little more bulky but well worth it.

walkiniceberg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21D45768
    Aww, you guys make me love my Curve even more. This baby still makes me happy everytime I hold it. I've had it since the day Hurricane IKE hit my home. September 12th 2008. I remember my pearl crapped out on me (fixed now) and my beautiful island was destroyed, this baby brought me so much joy in a horrible situation. That's why I love this thing more than I could a Bold or 8900.

thatgadgetgirl no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24A1928f

Thumbs up

I completely love my Bold. I strayed from Blackberry for a while jumping (had a white Pearl and swapped that for a charcoal 8320) around between WinMo phones, Symbian and the iPhone. I would have to say, although I do have an iPhone and the apps are amazing, the battery life sucks and it has been permanently shelved as only an in car audio player. My Bold is my full-time phone. From emailing on the fly, reading all my class notes and assigned readings (in the final year of my Nursing degree), the phone is amazing. I just can't get caught using it during lectures anymore (since they think I'm texting people instead of creating documents). I will use this phone until it is too old to do anything and then I'll upgrade-------in 4 years I have gone through over 20 phones to find the perfect device and I should never have left Blackberry. Now that the multimedia features are more than decent, it is my utmost preferred device

dchandler no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    215EE851
    Man did i do something crazy, I gave up my Bold for the 8900 curve on friday and now want to cry. I miss her so much, I cant wait til thursday when i get off im taking this phone back to the store and buying another BOLD,

bham5761 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    ive had my bold for 3 months ..... totally love it .... no other phone for me ..

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    My Bold should be arriving today cant wait, almost stayed home from work to wait for it.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by rashard View Post
    My Bold should be arriving today cant wait, almost stayed home from work to wait for it.

The Bold is such an awesome device and im sure you will love it.

You will also be the envy of all your co workers and friends.

We are excited for you.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    May 26, 2009 10:24 AM On FedEx vehicle for delivery mytown, CO

Ran home for lunch, nothing yet, come on fedex hurry it up, of course it would help if it wasnt on a truck headed for the wrong town, I live in what used to be considered that town but has a new name for like the last 8 years and they still haventy updated the zip code argggg
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Let me guess? Centenial, Co. or maybe now Littleton. Why do they do that? I noticed several changes there over the years. I have to keep updating my address book

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast