Getting my bold on Friday Guys Yah! Right now i have a 8310 but need ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec

Smile Getting my Bold Tommorow Need Opinions

Advertisement

Getting my bold on Friday Guys Yah! Right now i have a 8310 but need some help and opinions from my fellow stackers. What should i do first when i get it i have my BSE screen protector ready to go and my Seidio Black Case ready also with my 4gig micro-sd card do should i update it first add programs play with it and if i need to upgrade no worries I've been looking at the different versions but which one non beta or beta lol and anything i should know about the bold which I've been reading a ton about it on the forums. Any programs u guys recommend thats have to have on the bold thats all. I'm just really excited that I'm getting my bold tomorrow thats all and i wanted to share my thoughts so far the before effect lol
    RedCurv07

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    First off... Congratulations on your BOLD move...

Now the basics...

I'm running .247 (the latest beta) and its been working well for me...

The best place to look for Apps as you probably already know, is the mini version tracker... Available from the Blogs dropdown on the stacks home page... (Thanks yet again JerryD for your amazing contribution)...

My most important app is Viigo
    Then messengers and social networking...

You'll find it all up there...
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    I'll piggy back on that also.......congrats on choosing the BOLD. My most used app is Viigo also. There's nothing like having all of that news and information on the go. Social networking apps are cool also along with my ebook reader. As far as OS goes you will find one that you are comfortable with everyone does! You will love your BOLD

mathrin no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2454104f
    I love my Bold. I came from a crimson 8310 as well. I'm also running .247 and have had good luck with it as well. You can get an official unofficial version at crackberry for sure and I bet you can find it here since a carrier is using .247 now.

I'm using iVista and Mech themes on my phone.

As for free programs I use:
    BerryTorch, Google Maps, Google Sync, Viigo, AIM, Yahoo IM, SpeedTest, Slacker, Pandora, Flycast, Twitterberry, Earthcomber and Bolt Browser, Facebook and Myspace.

Paid programs:
    Ascendo Money, Pageonce

Congrats on the phone, you will love it.

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I just got my Bold last Friday so I know the anticipation. Congrats on your new bundle of joy! I got my replacement Bold on Sunday. Just keep an eye out for the battery overheating on the first charge. Mine happened to do it intermittently.

Using the Desktop manager I was able to move all the apps from my Curve to the Bold. It was pretty simple really.

I have Trapcall, YouMail, Yahoo Messenger, WindowsLive Messenger, Viigo, Google Maps, Facebook and few others for free apps.

I'd recommend Berry Buzz just for the fun of it. It isn't that expensive ($6) and if you have a few email accounts going to your phone the LED lights make it easier to tell which account is receiving. I also have xPlayer and PeekAWho on mine as well, thanks to Pinstack.

Enjoy your new phone. I'm still gettng acquainted with mine.
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec
    thx guys for all ur input cant wait almost there ill take some pics after i get all my stuff situated and post em
    RedCurv07

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Good deal... I'm sure we're all as anxious as you are...