I am wanting to get some input on the GPS application for the Blackberry. I ... BlackBerry Bold forum

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG

Garmin Mobile for Blackberry

Advertisement

I am wanting to get some input on the GPS application for the Blackberry. I currently have TelNav from AT&T on my BOLD and I like it allot. I am not wanting to pay for it any longer since since it is a monthly fee. Does anyone have it on their BB? Currently from the blackberry Owners Lounge you can get 20% off. The final price is $79 instead of the $99 price tag....

Thank you to everyone for their comments and suggestions in advance!
    Keep Stacking....
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Thank you to everyone for checking out the Thread, but I have tested the GPS application for a day and it is not worth the money (un-installed)..... That's just my 2 cents...
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

sbs8331 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have Garmin. I travel quite a bit and use it frequently. The reason I chose it was because of their one-time fee of $99, which pays off if you have your device for more than ten months. They allow one warranty replacement, which I had for my Bold. No complaints, but of course each must decide if it's worth it. The disadvantage over a standalone GPS is the smaller screen, but, of course, that's offset by its portability and security on the BB (less likely to be stolen).

PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by sbs8331 View Post
    I have Garmin. I travel quite a bit and use it frequently. The reason I chose it was because of their one-time fee of $99, which pays off if you have your device for more than ten months. They allow one warranty replacement, which I had for my Bold. No complaints, but of course each must decide if it's worth it. The disadvantage over a standalone GPS is the smaller screen, but, of course, that's offset by its portability and security on the BB (less likely to be stolen).

Thank you for you honest opinion.... I will try it again... I only used it for a day and felt that TelNav was a little bit better...