for those that have taken the time to dissect the new 9000 OS this may ... BlackBerry Bold forum

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C

Games on BB BOLD

Advertisement

for those that have taken the time to dissect the new 9000 OS this may not be anything new. but for those of us who have stuff to do this could come as a surprise.

after looking over the alx's that come with the bb 9000 OS, i think that the bold will come with these games out of the box

BrickBreaker - graphics look to be similiar
    Sudoku - the new brainteaser taking the world by storm! The challenge comes from having to fill a 9x9 grid so that every row, column and 3x3 box within the grid contains the digits 1-9. its from magmic so i guess itll be the same as what we have now
    Klondike - Arrange the cards in alternate-colored suits from King to Ace, then score points and win by re-sorting from Ace to king in suited piles. (also from magmic)
    Texas Hold'Em King 2 - Quit your job! Play it cool, and become the World's top Poker Player! (magmic)

i also see GameService.alx, which leads me to believe some of these (texas hold em) may be multiplayer
    Attached Images Attached Images

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Those games were announced, and so was the multiplayer game service, didn't need to dissect the OS for that.

I actually loaded Sudoku from the 9000 OS onto my Curve. Looks cool, although my Curve's screen is too small, so the left and bottom part of the game onscreen are cut off.
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    o :/

i feel stupid now

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by offthahorseceo View Post
    o :/

i feel stupid now
    Nope, just were misinformed.

And now you're informed.
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)