I was wondering id there are any good classic games that be played between different ... BlackBerry Bold forum

chsguyi69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215B74E3

Games for the 9700

Advertisement

I was wondering id there are any good classic games that be played between different players on different phones. I have the 9700 and it only came with like 2 games in the folder. I would like to play ches/checkers with friends other places, and games like "LIFE" , UNO, or Monopoly with them. Any ideas?

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    I'm sorry to report that you will probably be disappointed with your current aspirations for BB. This isn't really designed to be a gaming device. Perhaps try the iPhone?

PIN/ID
    215B74E3
    Quote Originally Posted by jzarowitz View Post
    I'm sorry to report that you will probably be disappointed with your current aspirations for BB. This isn't really designed to be a gaming device. Perhaps try the iPhone?
    Nah I will keep my Blackberry, I don't care for the Iphone. I did see games for the 9700, just was joping for a multi-player game. I am on my third blackberry, and I am not a big game player, but would be fun to find one to use now and then.

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    i think we are stuck with brickbreaker
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

labevlol no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE
    There's a connect four game in app world you play online. You can't specifically play your friends but you get to play others. I believe its in the top ten free apps list

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    you can get spades from the app world to play with a different player on another phone. theres word mole that lets you do this. i think theres a chess game out there, but im not sure. wish they would make more like this. monopoly would be cool (no cheaters.lol). i think theres an uno out there that lets you do this, idk....just keep searching.

smfa1965 no está en línea Stack level 2
    On my 9700 I have BT Blackjack which is a network Blackjack card game and is quite fun. I also have the classic Marble Madness found at BPlay but I believe is a single player game only. Still fun however.

PIN/ID
    215B74E3
    My 9700 only had like 5 games on it, no blackjack, I will keep looking, maybe find something