Today I received an email from blkbry saying my gmail messages were not coming to ... BlackBerry Bold forum

dtucker230 no está en línea Stack level 2

G Mail Problem - Cant "verify", Cant reload

Advertisement

Today I received an email from blkbry saying my gmail messages were not coming to my blackberry (which was true) and that I needed to reverify my email password on my Bold 2. When I tried it will not take it. I tried battery pull and did again. same thing. then i changed my Gmail password with gmail and tried again. no luck. then i deleted the gmail account from my blackberry and tried to set it up again. no dice. Anybody having same problems today or have a fix.

Does it matter that I am in China this week? It shouldn't. My trusty BB has always worked great whenever I leave the US and come to the Middle Kingdom. If it matters, I am on ATT. My enterprise (office) email is working uninterupted.

THANKS!

fatboy97 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Try opening a Memopad and making sure your typing the password correctly... some people have been known to not use the shift key when they needed to enter a capital letter and trying to retype your password can be difficult.

BestWitted no está en línea Stack level 7
    I'm BIS and have had this issue twice. I have 10 email accounts on my BB and one gmail account notified me that I'm not receiving mail from that address...I signed on to my BIS account and verified my password...life is good again.

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    Quote Originally Posted by BestWitted View Post
    I'm BIS and have had this issue twice. I have 10 email accounts on my BB and one gmail account notified me that I'm not receiving mail from that address...I signed on to my BIS account and verified my password...life is good again.
    As BestWitted said, try logging in through the BIS and not using the Email Setup icon on your device. The ATT bis webpage address is http://www.att.com/blackberrystart
    I'm a born again Androider

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    ^^agreed. That happened to me when I had my BB. I had to verify it like every 3 mo's through TMO, but was able to use the email set up icon to do it.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16