I’m having a 9780 sent to me instead and had a few questions. Does it ... BlackBerry Bold forum

sj022698 no está en línea Stack level 2

Full Caller ID Pics? Also, AutoLock on 6.0?

Advertisement

I’m having a 9780 sent to me instead and had a few questions.

Does it allow full screen caller id pics? If not, is there any app out there that does work with a locked keyboard. Most don’t work if it’s locked

Does anyone know if the AutoLock app from Allen Penner works on the Bold 9780? I have been using it for years and it’s simply perfect. When I just got my curve 8520, I had to downgrade the OS from 5.0 to 4.6 because it wouldn’t work on 5. If anyone knows for sure that is doesn’t, is there any other free/cheap auto locking ones that they’d recommend?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Wow, nice upgrade from the 8520! You'll love it! I would venture to guess that the app will not work with the 6.0 OS. You should contact the developer for any inquiries regarding when the app will be available for newer OS's.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    I'm sure all developers are fighting to upgrade their applications to be compatible with 6.0 OS. As fast as technology travels we still find them behind the times when it comes to things we have be using. Hopefully you get what you are looking for soon

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

sj022698 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Well, I actually just went from a 8120 pearl and got a new 8520 but I'm sending it back because...well...it was basically the same phone with the same camera but without a flash and larger??? So, I'm getting the 9780 instead.
    I just heard back from another that has that autolock on his 9780 with 6.0 and it works great so not sure what happened with the 5.0 but seems to be a go.

Any idea on the larger caller id pics???