Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally Posted by krosli Want to share why you were being kicked?...lol she tried taking ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Pearloid no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by krosli View Post
    Want to share why you were being kicked?...lol
    she tried taking something from me, so i punched her arm, then she turned around and kicked me... thankfully she missed her initial target (shouldn't need mentioned) and instead got my thigh, which is where my phone happened to be...

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    Being that my wallet is in my front right and my keys and cigs are in front left, I keep my curve in my back left pocket. Always.... I know I won't bang it at work that way.

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Quote Originally Posted by Concept View Post
    I would think the bold is a little too big for pocket carrying.
    Not at all, I carry my Bold in my front pocket (screen in, keyboard up) all the time. I hate the akwardness of the supplied holster and I fully plan to pickup a seidio holster for my baby. I have/had a seidio holster for my pearl and it is/was amazing, the Bold deserves as much.

mtnlvr no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by carmover View Post
    That brings me to my next question. Does anyone know where if I can find a Pearl style sleeve for my Bold?
    One that activates the sleep function but does not have any type of belt clip.

Thanks,
    Keith.
    Blackberryden.com has a great one without clip and sleep function. I had one for my pearl and loved it just ordered one for my bold

PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnlvr View Post
    Blackberryden.com has a great one without clip and sleep function. I had one for my pearl and loved it just ordered one for my bold
    I might check that out actually...I don't wear shirts that work well with a holster on my belt, but something to protect the phone and keep it a little more lint free would still be nice.

xaroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30544A9E
    I use belt clip in a case, but back in the day it was back pocket, reason why is my bluetooth head set was clear at that location, it tended to skip in the front pocket I guess because my hands would interfere

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

somthinsim no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo0tdemon View Post
    Normally, I don't carry my phone in my pocket, but there are times when I'm at work and I don't want anyone messing with my phone while I'm in a different area. When those ocassions arise, I usually carry my phone in my right back pocket, with the screen against my tushy.
    why not just have your phone locked?

PIN/ID
    235B134C
    I will agree that there are times when the Bold can be a little akward in the front pocket, but until I get a decent holster that's where it's gonna live. I am nervous from time to time having it in my pocket but I can't stand the holster the Bold comes with and its sort of the lesser of two evils.

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Just my two cents....I would never walk around with my BOLD in my pants pockets. I would only carry it in a coat or jacket pocket. It's so much safer.

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by calm_tiger View Post
    Just my two cents....I would never walk around with my BOLD in my pants pockets. I would only carry it in a coat or jacket pocket. It's so much safer.
    .........or just in my holster on my side,but, never pants pocket.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    i just cringe every time i see this thread get bumped...back pocket? are you kidding me?
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PIN/ID
    235B134C
    I would never use my back pocket, I would really like to use a holster but I haven't picked up a decent one yet.

rok8man no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have a curve and I use the pouch that came with the Curve. I dont know if the Bold gives you one but I like to keep that in my front pocket all the time even though I have a Seidio clip for it. I used to drop my other BB all the time as it would catch on something and it would get dropped.

8800bruin no está en línea Stack level 3
    Anyone out there notice when you keep it in your pocket, you lose some signal strength. I've noticed my phone dropping down to EDGE a lot when it's in my pocket vs staying on 3G. Could it just be my leg is absorbing a lot of the signal, which is a scary thought if it's true?!

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by abcomputin View Post
    And it's only $55! Are they out of their minds?
    yeah that was a little much

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast