I've had my 9700 since around February and recently (the past few weeks) noticed that ... BlackBerry Bold forum

thagame911 no está en línea Stack level 3

Flickering Screen???

Advertisement

I've had my 9700 since around February and recently (the past few weeks) noticed that my screen starts flickering. Usually when I'm at work I have my phone on standby/keyboard lock and when I hit the unlock key the screen comes on and is flickering. It started from a once in a blue moon thing to a weekly occurrence. It also only happens when my phone is in standby/keyboard lock. First I thought it was due to OS I was running but I have upgraded to the newest OS over time and it stills occur. Has anybody else been experiencing this?

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Never had it happen on the 9700 i use to have but on my 9000 it did the same thing. I took it back after numerous os installs and wiping. The replacement never did it. Can't say on the 9700.

thagame911 no está en línea Stack level 3
    It seems with me keeping it in standby/keyboard lock for periods of time during work is what triggers it.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I'd worry and take it in. Never had that happen on the 9700, and that's since November 2009.Could be a problem with hardware. It ain't gonna get better...
    Have a tech look at it under gurarantee.