hmmm finally took the plunge and upgrade my vodaphone contract to a blackberry data plan. ... BlackBerry Bold forum

stolt no está en línea Stack level 3

finally got my data plan on my bold, what now

Advertisement

hmmm finally took the plunge and upgrade my vodaphone contract to a blackberry data plan. what now, i clicked on advanced options and i'm connected to 5 satelites however i can connect to google maps. Is there anything i need to set up on my bold, vodaphone said leave it an hour and it will updated there end!!

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    You will need to register your PIN and have your emails hooked up. You will probably need to host routing and send your service books. That is how I did mine.

stolt no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo0tdemon View Post
    You will need to register your PIN and have your emails hooked up. You will probably need to host routing and send your service books. That is how I did mine.

do you do that via the phone or is that something you hve to set up online. I didnt think it would be as straightforward as vodaphone were making out!

scboatman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249DF3C6
    Quote Originally Posted by stolt View Post
    do you do that via the phone or is that something you hve to set up online. I didnt think it would be as straightforward as vodaphone were making out!
    You can do it both ways! Do you know where on Vodaphones site to find the blackberry account login? If not, go to the set up folder and choose Personal email Set up. It will guild you through the whole thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scbMobile
    Supply, Train & Deploy!