Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I love my seidio case for my bold too.. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~... BlackBerry Bold forum

joewoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22CF1F2F

Advertisement

I love my seidio case for my bold too..

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    no i tried to downgrade to rogers 167 os and the mobile network options still arent there... and i just upgraded to .168 still no mobile network options.. i really considering popping my sim back in my unlocked rogers bold.... at least they have no restrictions..... this is rediculous.

yes there is ptt
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Thanks guys. I'll stick w/ my plan to get Forrte initialed side pouch for Bold.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    id check out seidioonline dot com first.... you wont regret it.. i had all seidio products for my curve when i had it
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    I don't have a bold (yet)but,just imo the 2g/3g issue may be addressed later by rim and resolved (or maybe not) but don't let it get in the way of enjoying your Bold

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4

Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by NICKY88XX View Post
    yes there is ptt
    What is PTT?

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ge View Post
    What is PTT?
    Push To Talk

Skier87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey Nicky, does the AT&T bold come with the clip holster in the box or the sleeve pouch?

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    I have been using the Rogers Bold on the AT&T network in Jacksonville from the time they released it and have never seen it go to 3G. Jacksonville must have excellent 3G!

3G need good reception, if you do not have it then your battery and 3G will really suffer.

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by NICKY88XX View Post
    no i tried to downgrade to rogers 167 os and the mobile network options still arent there... and i just upgraded to .168 still no mobile network options.. i really considering popping my sim back in my unlocked rogers bold.... at least they have no restrictions..... this is rediculous.

yes there is ptt
    Purely speculative on this.... BUT is it possible that the setting is written on the ROM and not on the device OS for ATT only? Do other carriers in Europe have this problem or is only ATT?

This would explain why your rogers device [like mine] you can make the setting change, but you cant on the ATT device even when applying the OS from Rogers or elsewhere?

Anyone smarter than me that would know if this is possible ?? thx

jaesternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b04967
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ is it poissible that the lack of 3G coverage for the Bold is because ATT is still trying to address the networking issues? That same networking issue that plagued the state side release of the Bold forever! Wasn't there an official memo of some sort that stated that the problem hopes to be fixed by Nov 4th?

gatechfireblade no está en línea Stack level 3
    As far as the reasoning for changing to 3g or 2g only, its because you can get significantly better battery life if you say only 3g. This allows the phone to stop searching for the stronger network and thus better battery life in my findings.

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    agree with you gatechfireblade.... but why is the att devices unable to switch where the rogers [possibly the rest of the world too] able to change this setting?

gatechfireblade no está en línea Stack level 3
    I don't know. My opinion is that that ATT is very aware of their 3g network shortcomings in the majority of places. This means basically any non major city. I personally think this is a way to get people (the majority of users will be relatively unknowledgeable) from complaining about dropped calls and data useage. Most people won't be looking at their device enough to realize that they are not using 3g most of the time. I think if ATT allowed the 3g option only, a lot of people would be disatisfied with the lack of coverage. Not to mention they want to keep the 3g network bandwith as low as possible for use with the 3g iphone. They are paying 15 bucks a month extra.

joewoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22CF1F2F
    I had an iphone... Data plan on it was $30, jus like for bb...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast