Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

well everything is pretty much the same. only thing that is different and is kinda ... BlackBerry Bold forum

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

finallly got my real at&t bold... findings...

Advertisement

well everything is pretty much the same. only thing that is different and is kinda got me a lil upset...... WHY!!! WOULD ATT do this

when i go to options/mobile network... there is no option for 2g or 2g and 3g or 3g..... which basically means the phone will do what it wants when it wants.. now with my rogers bold...

in my house set on 3g i would have full 3g signal anywhere i went... now im noticing it switching itself back and forth to edge and 3g.... its like there trying to control everything. i hate att.. whats the deal with this???? you buy a phone and your not allowed to put it on the settings you want.. im in a full 3g area yet my phone automatically goes from edge to 3g when it wants...

sorry im ranting.. i dont get att... do they want an iphone problem all over again?? i even downgraded to .162 to see if it was any different.. same thing.. then back to 167.. hard reset everything still no mobile network options..

ps.. i got it from a friend who was at a bold release party..
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    few things i will say thats good.. is the att bold renders faster in the web browsing. and much faster in the wi-fi.. not sure why. but notably faster wit att. also all the number keys are white not red like the rogers bold. other then that its the exact same thing
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

rbn85 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24538FBF
    Pics please....~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    ask me
    lol... can anyone tell me how to post pics

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by NICKY88XX View Post
    well everything is pretty much the same. only thing that is different and is kinda got me a lil upset...... WHY!!! WOULD ATT do this

when i go to options/mobile network... there is no option for 2g or 2g and 3g or 3g..... which basically means the phone will do what it wants when it wants.. now with my rogers bold...

in my house set on 3g i would have full 3g signal anywhere i went... now im noticing it switching itself back and forth to edge and 3g.... its like there trying to control everything. i hate att.. whats the deal with this???? you buy a phone and your not allowed to put it on the settings you want.. im in a full 3g area yet my phone automatically goes from edge to 3g when it wants...

sorry im ranting.. i dont get att... do they want an iphone problem all over again?? i even downgraded to .162 to see if it was any different.. same thing.. then back to 167.. hard reset everything still no mobile network options..

ps.. i got it from a friend who was at a bold release party..
    oh wow that sucks ... sorry to hear that Nicky

PIN/ID
    ask me
    ranx os?

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    upload them on like imageshack.us and use their link for forums that they provide you than just copy paste it here without adding anything else

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629
    Hmm, thx alot, seems like ima stay with my unbranded bold on att. I was planing on getting another bold from att next year since i will be good for an upgrade but it seems like im not gonna do that and see if any new berries come out for att.

Another thing,
    I also think that att doesnt want ppl to use much of 3G since its pretty fast. I got 3G with the berry sign all da time around chicago surbs, only when im around a forest it goes to EDGE
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    ranx os?
    nicky BBM

PIN/ID
    217a1629
    go to imageshack.com upload it there copy the DIRECT image link, than when ur about to post it click the little image icon and than paste it in the window....
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

PIN/ID
    217a1629
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    upload them on like imageshack.us and use their link for forums that they provide you than just copy paste it here without adding anything else
    haha i just noticed ya posted that first

PIN/ID
    ask me
    [IMG][/IMG]

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by mac14x View Post
    haha i just noticed ya posted that first
    i obviously would now wouldnt i ?
    nice pic nicky

PIN/ID
    ask me
    [IMG][/IMG]

PIN/ID
    ask me
    im in love with the seidio case

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast