Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

How in the world can a crappy & unnecessarily expensive company like AT & T ... BlackBerry Bold forum

bestof85 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    244827D7

Advertisement

How in the world can a crappy & unnecessarily expensive company like AT & T keep getting exclusives? Are they dishing out that much paper? the way I see it (from working for AT & T before) AT & T will eventually crash and burn. From, ridiculous prices to super expensive phones, and idiotic business practices...(Unlimited without renewing your contract who came up with that one?)

dubai_bb no está en línea Stack level 3
    Arent they the only 3G GSM carrier in the states??

That itself is the only reason you would need.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by ziminvades View Post
    AT&T? what the "bleep" T-mobile-get your butt in the game!
    I hate spending big dollars buying this outright so I can unlock the phone for T-mobile. If I wasn't getting a good deal on my plan and then a discount I would switch.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    -----
    One gets what they pay for.

T-Mobile is a second tier company that offers great prices to attract customers that would otherwise have no interest. There can only be one, number one & that is AT&T every time.

via: Red BB 8310

Quote Originally Posted by bestof85 View Post
    How in the world can a crappy & unnecessarily expensive company like AT & T keep getting exclusives?
    ------
    It's simple, they do the best job of providing a wide selection of phones. In addition, they provide first class service, and they have years of experience. Finally they have the marketing muscle to put the phone in front of the target market.

All this adds up to the kind of company the premier phone makers like RIM want to be associated with.

RIM knows that AT&T will represent them well, as they have been for several years now as RIMs number one Carrier in the U.S.

Cheers

chknlomein no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24646FEB

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    ------
    It's simple, they do the best job of providing a wide selection of phones. In addition, they provide first class service, and they have years of experience. Finally they have the marketing muscle to put the phone in front of the target market.

All this adds up to the kind of company the premier phone makers like RIM want to be associated with.

RIM knows that AT&T will represent them well, as they have been for several years now as RIMs number one Carrier in the U.S.

Cheers

Very, Very Well said my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by chknlomein View Post
    Very, Very Well said my friend.
    Thanks for your kind words.

Cheers!

beekung no está en línea Stack level 1
    Great News

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123