I just upgraded from the 8310 to the Bold (love it!). The email filters are ... BlackBerry Bold forum

klgmd no está en línea Stack level 3

Filter Problem

Advertisement

I just upgraded from the 8310 to the Bold (love it!). The email filters are not working. I set them up the exact same way as they were set up on the 8310. I am quite familiar with the process and had no problem with the filters on my Curve. I tried several times. Any ideas? I need to filter out a few things and cannot figure out what I am doing wrong. By the way, I was very hesitant about giving up my 8310 for a Bold. It took only a few minutes with the Bold to know it was my Curve.."and some"!
    Thanks

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4
    It is way better than the Curve. The OS, the keyboard.

Sorry I can't help with the filters.

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by klgmd View Post
    I just upgraded from the 8310 to the Bold (love it!). The email filters are not working. I set them up the exact same way as they were set up on the 8310. I am quite familiar with the process and had no problem with the filters on my Curve. I tried several times. Any ideas? I need to filter out a few things and cannot figure out what I am doing wrong. By the way, I was very hesitant about giving up my 8310 for a Bold. It took only a few minutes with the Bold to know it was my Curve.."and some"!
    Thanks
    Congrats on the BOLD. Something I would try would be deleting the emails account in bis and then reenterining them. After that is done resend your service books to your BOLD.after that is done rebuild your filters. It just an ideal.