Ok so I've been on 4.6.0.247 for a while now and all of a sudden ... BlackBerry Bold forum

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Facebook Notifications Deleting/Viigo articles

Advertisement

Ok so I've been on 4.6.0.247 for a while now and all of a sudden recently my Facebook notifications started deleting themselves and Viigo will delete articles and leave only 5 for each one even though my settings are at 25 articles for each I think. I have an 8gb memory card and my memory and status are at good levels.

Any ideas on how to get the facebook and viigo apps to stop deleting stuff? they weren't doing this before and it's getting pretty annoying.

i'm aware that blackberries have memory leaks. But like i said i've had this for a while now as well as different blackberries and different OS and it just started doing this recently which is why i'm confused.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Any new third party apps that you have installed latley? shuch as any alert, or popup apps, for messages?
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

ajaxn2 no está en línea Stack level 2

same here

I have noticed the same on my 9000. cant figure it ou tyet going to wipe and start fresh tonight and see what happens!

No new apps

Quote Originally Posted by rashard View Post
    Any new third party apps that you have installed latley? shuch as any alert, or popup apps, for messages?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Ok just wondering because i installed berrypopup and have had some weird things happening lately.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

Quote Originally Posted by rashard View Post
    Ok just wondering because i installed berrypopup and have had some weird things happening lately.
    Wow it actually reset my profiles to the default and I had added a profile and it deleted that. Guess I'm gonna have to do a wipe and restore. Never seen anything like this
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

mroach88 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have a BB 9000 that is deleting Facebook notifications. When the user receives a new notification it deletes the previous notifications, so now she can only has 1 FB notificitation on her Bold at a time.
    This started a few days ago, she has not installed any new software or apps.
    I think i'm going to have to wipe it :-(
    Anyone have any suggestions?
    Last edited by mroach88; 08-18-2009 at 04:19 PM. Reason: spelling

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Ever since the newest version of the BB facebook app came out it's been self deleting, especially if it's a string of comments on the same status updates
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4