Hello Everyone, I recently had to reinstall Facebook v1.6 on my Bold and after doing ... BlackBerry Bold forum

ajr1437 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23F2AF4E

Facebook Calendar and Contacts Issue

Advertisement

Hello Everyone,

I recently had to reinstall Facebook v1.6 on my Bold and after doing so, I no longer have the option for connecting my Facebook account with my "BlackBerry Calendar Application" or "BlackBerry Contacts Application". Both items are listed there, but they are faded in the background and won't allow me to select the option. Anyone else having this problem or know of a possible solution? Any help is greatly appreciated!

junoreactor no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2486B0D9
    I have the same issue on my 8310 Curve and it seems to be related to the fact that I am on BES. Are you as well? I haven't found a work around for this problem.

ajr1437 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23F2AF4E
    Yes, I do use BES, but didn't have this issue until recently.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Brent824 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am also experiencing the same issue on my Verizon Storm. I however do not use BES.

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    If you're on BES, then the server admin will have to apply a fix to the server. Details arehere. As far as not being on BES and having the same problem, it sounds like a problem with an IT policy in the phone, perhaps pushed by Verizon. Here's a thread on removing an IT policy.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Is anyone having trouble sending invitations out to people? I'm trying to add a friend and he's telling me he hasn't gotten my invites. I have sent invites from my PC and BlackBerry (NOT on BES) to 2 of his email accounts.

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Having problems sending to anyone else? If not, I'd have to wonder if perhaps his device is blocking the requests. Maybe the firewall is enabled or he's on a BES with an IT policy on it.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

JCL969 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i recently switched from BES to BIS and have the grayed out issue. i thought it would go away, but it hasn't. is there any fix for this, without doing a full wipe? thank you

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Nope, you'll have to do what is stated above to remove the IT policy.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE