Hello, I would like to see if anyone would be able to help me out. ... BlackBerry Bold forum

mpcurve no está en línea Stack level 2

Error message using sheets to go, please help!!!

Advertisement

Hello,

I would like to see if anyone would be able to help me out. I received an email for my work schedule and its in excel spreadsheet format. I am able to view it when i click open attachment, then view, but, when i click on edit with sheets to go I get an error message that says: "Uncaught exceptions:Missing resource com.dataviz.dxtg.stg.resource.SheetToGo

Any help would be greatly appreciated. My sheets to go program works when I open the app itself but when i try to edit I get this message. I don't know how to save the attachment so i can try to open it and edit it with sheets to go.

I have a brand new blackberry bold and it seems like i'm having so many problems with it already. I have no idea why its acting so strange. Is it maybe because I updated the sheets to go recently? I had problems with the apps before when i updated and deleted. So i had to restore my phone. That didn't turn out so well either.

mpcurve no está en línea Stack level 2
    Nevermind guys, after some research I found that there was an upgrade to the application. I tried that and hoped for the best. It ended up working!

Admins Please close this thread.

Thank you.