Hello everybody, I tell them I have the following problem maybe someone can give me ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Danilo Villagra no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Question Error Device 306: reset Help ME!!!!

Advertisement

Hello everybody, I tell them I have the following problem maybe someone can give me a hand to solve.
    I have a new Bold 9000 and the first set worked smoothly after about 10 minutes began to restart, as a first step to update the firmware works but after a few minutes to reboot again.
    The next mistake was coming up when you restart the BlackBerry logo and starting again, and sometimes came up to "verify permissions" and start again.
    Use MML to clean out the device makes it successful, it allows me to load the firmware starts perfectly and does not restart, until I go to connections and turn the radio signal, the screen becomes blank and says "DEVICE ERROR : 306 reset "I give you the option to reset and returns to the same state.
    Again use the MML and do the job I was starting to use the WIFI connection and works without problems even get that option but not the software I could use some books for lack of services for the low half of the radio signal.
    Once again I went to connect the radio and I turned to the "DEVICE ERROR: 306 reset
    I installed 2 languages just as I found a link where the same error even without the battery I have updated, done all the steps and the problem persists.
    I've even changed the VSM because Rogers was charged and the original
    If anyone has any idea or could fix this I would like to help me with their knowledge

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    use jl_cmder for a full wipe and then install an OS fresh...

Did you debrand to vendor id:1? The jlcmder won't harm this...
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Danilo Villagra no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Tks i use jl_cmder and full wipe and same error

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    What windows do you have? What dm? And what are the exact steps you took when you started the process?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~