I think I did something newbie but I don't know what what. I also tried ... BlackBerry Bold forum

ghettomedic no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    28028AA4

Error and now Bold won't boot

Advertisement

I think I did something newbie but I don't know what what. I also tried to search for an answer before putting a new thread out there but couldn't find anything.

I did a wipe with JL_Cmder and was loading the new .297 OS via apploader when it errored out. Now my BB won't turn on but the LED light is solid red. I tried battery pulls and tried JL_Cmder again to wipe but nothing.

Any clues?
    _______
    Jim Girvin
    CC/NREMT-Paramedic
    EMT-Tactical

flight.medic.752@gmail.com
    PIN: 28028AA4

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3
    When you plug it in you should be able to reload the os via app loader
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; T-Mobile myTouch 3G Build/COC10) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

8800bruin no está en línea Stack level 3
    When using JL_Cmder and my Bold, I have noticed sometimes when the device reboots after the wipe or during the actual installation, the LED stays lit and just hangs there. When that happens, I have to unplug the cable, wait for the light to go off, then it goes back on (for the correct time), as soon as it turns off, but before the white screen appears, I plug it back in and it will continue the installation just fine.

BTW, 4.6.0.297 rocks. Visual Voice Mail is very cool too.