When I first used the Enhanced Gmail Plugin with my Gmail account, the Labels came ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Skier87 no está en línea Stack level 3

Enhanced Gmail Plugin - Update Label List

Advertisement

When I first used the Enhanced Gmail Plugin with my Gmail account, the Labels came in automatically. I was so happy this feature was finally available. Then I realized I couldn't add Labels from my BlackBerry... so I figured I would just add them on my PC with the Gmail site, and the use the Update Label List option on the BlackBerry. However, it seems that the Labels are not updating. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I can barely find any information on this at all, nevermind a resolution.

Thanks!

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    I haven't attempted to use these yet so I haven't experienced the issue but maybe one way I can help you resolve it is to delete your Gmail account (1 of them if you have multiple) from you device.

On your device, go to "Email Setup" and then delete your Gmail account. Then, re-add it and see if your new labels are there. I know that would be a pain to do this each time you add labels but if it resolves your problem, you at least know there is a fix.
    I'll try recreating your issue above also and see if I have the same problem.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

Skier87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by KalebsDad78 View Post
    I haven't attempted to use these yet so I haven't experienced the issue but maybe one way I can help you resolve it is to delete your Gmail account (1 of them if you have multiple) from you device.

On your device, go to "Email Setup" and then delete your Gmail account. Then, re-add it and see if your new labels are there. I know that would be a pain to do this each time you add labels but if it resolves your problem, you at least know there is a fix.
    I'll try recreating your issue above also and see if I have the same problem.
    I actually did already try this, and it does indeed work. But I'd rather not have to do that every time. I was hoping there was some way to get the Update Label List feature to work. Maybe it only works with BES, similar to Reconcile Now. Or maybe they just haven't full implemented that feature yet.