I'm running 4.6.1.126 on vodafone uk.Ive installed(and uninstalled!) several times and I cant seem to ... BlackBerry Bold forum

jack no está en línea Stack level 2

Empower pro and Bold problem

Advertisement

I'm running 4.6.1.126 on vodafone uk.Ive installed(and uninstalled!) several times and I cant seem to get it to work properly.I have a few issues...perhaps(as always happens at this great forum) someone can help this luddite sort this.

I have to manually 'get image' from the menu in emails...they never load on their own.

I seem to have to toggle html/text.Can I not set something so its at a setting , presumably html, so that Empower Pro can do what Ive paid the money for it to do.

Why when I toggle to get html , does it then say 'more available: 1 bytes' I click 'more' and nothing happens? I then get left with a red cross next to the email in the list.

Ive emailed Empower twice in the last 3 days with no response.If anyone could help I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

bigmarv no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Optional
    good luck jack. I do know Empower Pro doesnt work with 4.5. So I doubt if the company made it compatible for 4.6.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Empower did make a version that works on 4.5, but I am having issues with jpg attachments not being viewable with empower and 4.5, but if I delete empower then the native email can open the attachments. I also emailed them a couple days ago with no response.

They do have their own forum in the developers and sponsors direct section here on PinStack and I am going to post there to see if they answer......
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

surfwmn7 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I am running version 4.6.0.167 and bought the empower pro. It does not look anything like the test email they sent me.

It basically seems nicer, but everything is jumbled together and where there are supposed to be breaks and paragraphs, they all just run into each other. Anyone have this issue?

Because it seems a waste for me to pay $30 for this if it just jumbles everything together.

ChiefT no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249E3C14
    Go to their site and download the latest for your version of OS. Always workeed for me in 4.5 and 4.6.
    ChiefT

Adapt, Overcome, Improvise, Achieve!

betavirus no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

betavirus no está en línea Stack level 2
    Empowered is working on new updates for Bold, per an email I got from them two weeks ago.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~