Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Although my bold is showing me i have 22 emails waiting and when i go ... BlackBerry Bold forum

jack no está en línea Stack level 2

email problem

Advertisement

Although my bold is showing me i have 22 emails waiting and when i go to BT(UK) i can see them ...my phone does not have them showing in the 2 individual message boxes on my home screen , as i say even though the email icon is showing them....is there something simple im missing?

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    so you have a standard "messages" icon and a second icon for your personal email and when you click on either one, there are no emails available? or are they available but there isnt an alert for them?
    i see RED...

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    If you are using a theme or hidden your messages folder (AND have homescreen dialing off) tap the "m" key. It'll open that folder as well.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

When im at the homescreen i have an email icon at the top telling me of new emails....as part of my '5' icons on the homescreen , 2 of them are my seperate email boxes but they both say 'no messages' when i know i have??

Ok. Do you have a folder either in homescreen or when you go to the app screen entitled "messages"?

PIN/ID
    ask me
    you may possibly either have saved messages, or maybe the message alert is just stuck... have you tried a battery pull?
    i see RED...

Found them JF! Id hidden the generic messages folder and they are all showing in there, but I want them to go onto their own boxes?

PIN/ID
    ask me
    They're supposed to be accessible through the original email folder at all times unless deleted...

Jack, do you have message/emails marked as separate in you options?
    Open either messages or emails and then menu-options-general options. If you look down the list you'll see SMS and email inboxes. If its not, set them to separate and save. Then do a pull.
    Don't know if that's the issue, but I'm betting IF you are running a custom theme changing this may solve the issue.

For what its worth, sometimes I get an email to my blackberry account that I can only see if I go to the messages folder OR switch to T-Mobile theme. Odd given I use the other default theme installed on my 8900.

JF they are set to separate, I dont have a theme installed.As I said get the email notifications but they only appear in the generic email messages folder?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    jack,

So when you go in to read those messages, what e-mail address have they been sent to?

Cheers,
    Roger

...they are addressed to the right email addresses just dont get distributed to their individual boxes which read no messages

Have you tried completely deleting the e-mail accounts from your BIS account and then re-adding them? Don't forget to send Service Books again, once you re-added the accounts.

Do you even see the Service Books for those e-mail accounts when you go to Options>Advanced Options>Service Book?

Where would I go to delete them?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast