After switching from the Pearl to Bold, my email is not coming to my device ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Skier87 no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Email not coming instantly

Advertisement

After switching from the Pearl to Bold, my email is not coming to my device instantly. The same email account used on my Pearl pushed my email very quickly after being received. So, it does not seem like it is the email server for this account that is the problem. It actually seems like my messages are coming in spurts now, all at once, almost like the account is just being polled regularly.

Any ideas? How can I fix this?

sanzen71 no está en línea Stack level 3
    1.)Resend Service Books, give it about 20 mins after doing so. Try a couple of emails to yourself.
    2.)Check that your IMEI and PIN are correctly associated with your acct and BIS.
    3.)If all else fails, delete accts. and re-configure.

I had the same problem, but gave it some time and now emails come quick!

Dwaine12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Good Try
    i hope everyone won't have this problem with the Bold, i get mine in like a week, i guess i should try the same stems if this happens to me, huh

qbangringo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302C0803
    the problem at times is that for some odd reason the att system doesnt recognize the blackberry bold when you change your device on the website, att.com/blackberrystart.

WHen i would login to this site and change the customers device all the emails should come over and they do but not correctly so then we at times have to reconfigure all their email accounts. Most people only have one or two but some have the max!!!

Skier87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks all. I actually clicked save for each of my accounts and did a battery pull right aftwr I made that post so hopefully it will do the trick. If not I'll have to reconfigure each one from scratch. I'll know tomorrow when I start getting emails so we shall see.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Sounds like a carrier issue. I never experienced anything like this when I switched from 8800 to Bold with Rogers.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan