MY BB SAYS TO SET UP EMAIL ... GO TO "HOME SCREEN" PRESS "MENU" AND ... BlackBerry Bold forum

thomasmilazzo no está en línea Stack level 1

Email Help

Advertisement

MY BB SAYS TO SET UP EMAIL ... GO TO "HOME SCREEN" PRESS "MENU" AND CLICK "MANGE INTERNET EMAIL" AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS >>> I DO NOT HAVE THIS OPTION ON MY HOME SCREEN. WHEN I GO TO "SETUP" OPTIONS AND USE SET UP WIZARD I ONLY GET THE OPTION TO SET UP "WORK EMAIL" ... ONE OPTION THAT STATES "DO YOU WANT TO USE A WORK EMAIL ACCOUNT WITH BB ENT SERVER" ... NO OTHER OPTIONS ... ANY IDEAS? I AM STUCK.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    You need to look for the Setup folder, then within that folder, Personal Email Setup.

What carrier are you with? You can also accomplish this online through a BIS account. Do you have one of those set up or are you new to all this?

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ...Hi Rog, looks like the buddy doesn't have the service books from his carrier. Also, his SIM card is not picking up BB specific settings on the Network he's with.I ask - whos is the service provider ? Is the SIM card set up for BB Services with the service provider ?
    That's the only way thomasmilazzo will Get the option icon to enter his email settings in the setup menu.