I am having problems receiving my emails on my Bold. I have logged into the ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Kimberlee no está en línea Stack level 3

Email Help

Advertisement

I am having problems receiving my emails on my Bold. I have logged into the Rogers BIS site and entered my pin and imei number and saved them, resent my service books, and done a battery pull and nothing......any suggestions??????

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    First to all you want to check there is no problem with the service in your area, if no, I'd delete and re add the email accounts.
    BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.190 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/1

Kimberlee no está en línea Stack level 3
    The service is fine. Both my daughters Bold's emails are working fine. Just mine and we can't figure it out.

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    Try registering the host routing table. Are you showing the proper icons on you home screen to shwo you have full Blackberry Service? When you send service books, are you getting an email to confirm you got them or are you saysing you are not getting anything?
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

mbyer no está en línea Stack level 2
    I would look at hardware then settings (assuming you have done what you noted).

Go to options - status. Type "test", press menu - select start and run the RF components test.

If the phone passes those tests, and you have setup bis with the pin and imei for your phone, setup an email account (or a bis email account to test with), resent service books from bis, did you get a message on the phone saying "thanks for setting up - your email will commence shortly"?

If not, then strange things are afoot. Do try making a bis email account on bis, finish the process noted above (resend svc books) and send that bis email account a couple of test messages.

If you can get that to work, your issue may be interaction between bis and your other email account - a completely different set of worms.

Post back when you know more.

(Also - randomly do a battery pull reset - I don't really think it will help in this case, but like a lot of things, it won't hurt and this may be the odd time that it is needed, though doesn't make sense).

BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.1.20.06.3.1.20.0