Hi, I am having trouble setting up my new e-mail settings. My emails are currently ... BlackBerry Bold forum

StevenLewis no está en línea Stack level 1

Email Folders

Advertisement

Hi,

I am having trouble setting up my new e-mail settings. My emails are currently being sent to my main consolidated message folder not my actual email folder. Does anyone have any idea on how to get the e-mails into the specific email folder?

Thanks

Steven

dlsolo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    how do you have your email accounts set up? did you add additional accounts to the BIS website or are you fowarding emails from your different accounts to your @????.blackberry.net?

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Do you have separate folders for your email accounts? Are the folders showing up on your app screen.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    If you are on BIS, all of your emails WILL be in the consolidated folder and a seperate email folder for each email address that BIS is pushing from.
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    If you go to messages, open bb menu, go to options, then general options, you can change how sms and email inboxes are setup.... you can do seperate, theme or combined.

seperate puts all email, into the messages folder, and all sms mms into a seperate folder.

Other than that you should have seperate icons for each email you set up, on your main appp screen, if you dont see them, press menu, show all... if the icons are hidden somehow.. each folder will only show you email from that account.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>