Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by manoffire21 Since microsoft refuses to encorporate push into hotmail. I have 3 ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4

Pull Hotmail

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by manoffire21 View Post
    Since microsoft refuses to encorporate push into hotmail. I have 3 hotmail emails too but I hate having to login on the web every single time I wanna check my email on the go.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    You should be able to set up the BlackBerry to pull email from Hotmail every 5 minutes.

Is there a way to keep messages from going into the (messages) folder??
    You should have a folder for each email account and a general messages folder for all messages.

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    I have my gmail accounts, windows live, yahoo, university, and others pushed to the blackberry.
    "Who Dares Wins"

manoffire21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bd08b8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ge View Post
    You should be able to set up the BlackBerry to pull email from Hotmail every 5 minutes.

You should have a folder for each email account and a general messages folder for all messages.
    yes the general messages folder is what i dont want to use at all its a pain in the butt. and the bb doesnt pull email from hotmail because hotmail is gay and microsoft refuses to set it up that way.
    storm 9530
    PIN: 3051C125

kingbapho no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3024BC9C
    I use evolution to sync my contacts ! You can always just back your contacts up to a csv format and import any contacts to any mail program if needed lol

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4

Hotmail

yes the general messages folder is what i dont want to use at all its a pain in the butt. and the bb doesnt pull email from hotmail because hotmail is gay and microsoft refuses to set it up that way.
    I hide my General Messages Folder. I hate it. I keep my email folders close at hand and use it. But when a message comes in, if I grab my Bold, it always opens the Messages folder by default. It is just something I learn to live with.

I don't use Hotmail or any public email. I think public email do not portray a professional image. All my email are private domains which I own.

However, I do know for a fact that you can pull email from Hotmail. I have several colleagues that use it and it works fine. It is just not instant.

Go to email setup and log in. You should be able to easily add Hotmail.

bigdogbta35 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    BB, yahoo, hotmail, and g-mail

jag257 no está en línea Stack level 3
    BB and yahoo.. thats it!
    JAG257
    iPhone4
    " Losers try their best, WINNERS do what ever it takes"

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    BB, Hotmail, yahoo, gmail, and aol mail, and hotmails not to bad depending on the size of the email and how good your service is its fairly fast, I can send myself something from work to hotmail, and sometimes its like 10 seconds and i get it, other times it may take up to 10 minutes, just depends.

Is there a place you can goto on a PC and log in and see your BB mail?
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12