Has anyone heard of a release date for the Thunderbolt 4g for Verizon? I get ... BlackBerry Bold forum

TMONET no está en línea Stack level 1

Elusive Information

Advertisement

Has anyone heard of a release date for the Thunderbolt 4g for Verizon? I get the feeling Verizon is holding back the phone in an effort to lure people to buy the iphone. Fyi,If you can wait until mid summer,it seems the iphone 5 with 4g will be released sometime in late July. Progress is not always great for the consumer.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Rummor has it that February the 24th is the magical date check it out HERE

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

That was good information. Thanks for the tip.

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    no problem anytime

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

Sorry to beat a dead subject but my contract with Verizon will expire very soon and I have to get a new phone.My old phone(not a smart phone) literally crashes unless its plugged in and its not the battery. After reading multiple reviews of both the Verizon Droids and the Verizon iphone 4 I am at a loss. It seems there is always something better coming along. I am going to stay with Verizon so that cuts down the options to the Thunderbolt droid or the iphone 4. If my old phone worked I would suffer with it until the iphone 5 comes out this summer. It appears impossible to be eligible for iphone 5 upgrade if I purchase i phone 4 now. Though I'm not even certain this would be an issue. I tend to stick to one product unless its not working well. As for 4g with the Thunderbolt, its not even out yet and i may not know what im missing with 4g. As you can see...i'm a mess and would appretiate any feedback at all.

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Well obviously you are in need of a phone. If you can hang on I would suggest getting something to get you by then around July you can consider the Iphone didn't the bolt come out on the 24th?

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

hybrid1976 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280C1909
    I heard that the thunderbolt should hit about 3/14.