I've noticed that, since getting the Bold, voice prompts are repeated twice most of the ... BlackBerry Bold forum

drjamie03 no está en línea Stack level 3

Double voice prompts

Advertisement

I've noticed that, since getting the Bold, voice prompts are repeated twice most of the time, no matter which Bluetooth I use (I've tried three different ones, all with the same result). It will say "Say a command' and I'll say it, then it says Say a command" again, and I repeat the command, and then it does it. Is anyone else having this problem? I would think it was a bluetooth problem if I hadn't had the same experience every time with all three bluetooths (Jawbone, a crappy Jabra one, and a Blueant v1).

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    And this is just happening with bluetooth devices? Not when you use voice commands otherwise?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

drjamie03 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm actually not sure because I only use voice commands with my bluetooth. I've tried waiting a few seconds to be sure it's ready for me to talk, but I still get the double prompts. Weird.

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Might wanna check that out... It could help in determining if its an application / os issue or a bluetooth compatibility issue.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~