M.thetechmogul.com's account has been suspended. He had been giving this app for free. I can't ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Fivepart no está en línea Stack level 1

Does anyone have a copy of Capture it 1.4?

Advertisement

M.thetechmogul.com's account has been suspended. He had been giving this app for free. I can't seem to find it anywhere. All references end up at his suspended website.

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4
    I downloaded it ota a while back, and use it all the time. But I'm not sure how I could get you a copy. If you have any ideas I'll be glad to share.

fatboy97 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I don't have it, but if rifraf2009 could use the 3rd party backup procedure in my signature... then create a zip file with the .cod file... they could upload that zip file using the "Go Advanced" button to post, and add the zip file using the "Manage Attachments"... then you could use BBSAK to install that .cod file on your device.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    This one might work for you in place of CaptureIT.

Or as fatboy suggested, I've attached the .cod in a zip file. Just unzip it to your desktop and load it with the Application Loader.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by RogerG; 03-17-2010 at 10:15 PM.

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Thanks Roger! I have only been home from work about 45 minutes and had to get my son to bed, and I was going to try the zip file, but you beat me to it, lol.

Fivepart no está en línea Stack level 1
    Many thanks to rifraf2009,Fatboy97 & RogerG for your help. Special thanks to RogerG for turning me on to Zonasnap, whic installed and works great. I'll try captureit soon. What a great commuity!!

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Does zona snap still causes that error in the event log about the led? I might have a ota for capture it soon

chelseaten no está en línea Stack level 1
    Would some one be willing to repost Capture it or an app like it? I believe the link has expired. Or my phone is not functioning the download correctly. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by chelseaten View Post
    Would some one be willing to repost Capture it or an app like it? I believe the link has expired. Or my phone is not functioning the download correctly. Thanks.
    Welcome to PinStack! Below is a link to the .jad file. E-mail this to yourself or open this page on PinStack in your device browser and you can install it from there.

Well, I just tried downloading Capture It myself and it didn't work, so I think the source is definitely gone, sorry.