today i realized that many blackberry bolds had different keypads. for example i noticed that ... BlackBerry Bold forum

panama no está en línea Stack level 1

different keypads

Advertisement

today i realized that many blackberry bolds had different keypads. for example i noticed that my backlight of my keypad had a more yellowish look than my dads bold. they where both brand new devices but they where bought in different locations. also i noticed someone had a at&t branded bold with the red numbers keypad like on the rogers version.

xaroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30544A9E
    mine all come up as white, and Red numbers, On Rogers, and as far as i know Red numbers are on all Rogers bolds

i personally havent seen any "yellowish" keys around my location

jaesternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b04967
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ perhaps it's not the keypad that is yellow, but the backlight. I know that sometimes the led's will not light as bright a white as other led's. I've had this happen in the past and exchanged.

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    That's what I've been thinking as well, a defective LED could easily cause this.

I personally love the white lettering with red numbers on the keypad and thought all Bolds were this way...it makes sense anyways.

novalovr66 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249E4BA7
    All AT&T Bolds have white lettering. The red numbers are on the Rogers branded versions. I am not sure if the other countries are the same. Maybe someone can clarify if any of the other countries came with red/white numbers? I have AT&T and switched to the red numbers and I love the look.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Wap test. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~