anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by quiche View Post
    VPL's?
    virtual preloads.

quiche no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ah. I deleted the app center to keep additional app launchers from being pushed to my device. I'm not sure about the one's already there.

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T
    Quote Originally Posted by quiche View Post
    Ah. I deleted the app center to keep additional app launchers from being pushed to my device. I'm not sure about the one's already there.
    ah i see. yeah, i deleted the service books for the ones already on the device, but they got pushed thru again :\

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Hi

Just chiming in to see if anyone made any progress with this issue. I would really like to delete all the bloatware/crapware, kinda hard to accept that fact that we can't get rid of it. There has to be a way to get rid of all it.
    5RAWMINUTES!

"Things that you want to change in the world have to start inside yourself. You have to be thinking. You have to be resisting. You have to be talking."
    – George Carlin

PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by peguero View Post
    Hi

Just chiming in to see if anyone made any progress with this issue. I would really like to delete all the bloatware/crapware, kinda hard to accept that fact that we can't get rid of it. There has to be a way to get rid of all it.
    I just came across this app called Blackberry Master Control Program- its in its beta stage, Has anyone ever heard of it or used it?Wondering if it would work in the goal of removing launchers and associated bloatware.
    Check it out courtesy of Crackberry.com - http://crackberry.com/blackberry-mas...-now-available
    5RAWMINUTES!

"Things that you want to change in the world have to start inside yourself. You have to be thinking. You have to be resisting. You have to be talking."
    – George Carlin

quiche no está en línea Stack level 3
    The comments left by some people suggest that it should work in removing the preloaded lanuchers and such. If you decide to try it, please let us know how it worked.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Again, this is not a new issue. there has and always will be preloaded launchers on BB. It just the way it is, nothing you or anyone else tries is going to get rid of them. This has been tried for years and years and if the hackers cant do it and they haven't posted a way its just not going to happen. Sorry to be blunt but this is beating a dead horse. Here's the answer, make a folder, put them in it and forget about it. Simple

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Good answer BHP. I've been trying to say that.

CrackBerry no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241BB26E
    Hi all,
    I have a similar issue, I'm trying to free up memory and deleted a few RIM IM apps I don't need, re booted immediately and I checked memory and its still same, nothing freed up!
    Any help?

Thanks.

PIN/ID
    The consensus is that they cannot be deleted. Let's petition AT&T to allow us to delete the launchers
    5RAWMINUTES!

– George Carlin

adperdue no está en línea Stack level 2
    The almighty ad dollar will always trump consumers wanting to change something, get used to them, pushed launchers are going nowhere folks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123