ok, so some how i manage 2 delete my bbm, memo & task apps from ... BlackBerry Bold forum

MRSONPOINT no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21735FA7

Deleted a few APPS on my BOLD! HELP

Advertisement

ok, so some how i manage 2 delete my bbm, memo & task apps from my bold. the problem i was trying 2 fix was gettin my comp 2 recognize my phone when its connected 2 th esb, & that hppnd. DOES ANY1 LIVE IN NYC THAT CAN HELP ME? I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT COMPUTERS & SOFTWARE & STUFF

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    mrsonpoint, just download the blackberry os for the windows again and then when u start up the desktop manager look for the bb/mem/task info and check the box's for them

PIN/ID
    21735FA7
    where do i download os for windows? i have 2 computers. 1 is a mac & the other is a windows mini laptop with no dvd rom

PIN/ID
    21735FA7
    ok brian, thanx so much 4 the help. i downloaded the os for windowsd. got my apps up & running. but my comp is still not recognizing my usb. i dont really care anym,ore. cant bother

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Did you install the OS for your blackberry onto the computer? You have to install the app first then hook your BB up to the computer. Once you do that go to options of your desktop manager and select how you are connected through the drop down. Once that is happening it will recognize the BB.. Let me know if you need some other assistance...
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSONPOINT View Post
    ok brian, thanx so much 4 the help. i downloaded the os for windowsd. got my apps up & running. but my comp is still not recognizing my usb. i dont really care anym,ore. cant bother
    yea sorry i could not answer back i fell asleep, did u try and reinstall the deskstop manager again to see if it picks up the bb but then how u get the apps and stuff back on...

try and plug it in a diff usb port k